2021 Free Agent Frenzy! July 28

steveoath

2 minutes ago, I-90 W said:

Wonder if KA being unable to lure FA over will finally be a wake up call for the Pegula’s.

GMKA wants to build a team with players who want to be here....boy those crickets can sure be loud.  He may have to end up suiting up himself if this keeps up.  As far as the Pegula's are concerned, heck no......they're sound asleep on their yacht.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, nucci said:

how many wake up calls do they need?

Not sure, but not being able to sign FAs seems to be a new low. We’ve always been on people’s NMC for like a decade, but at least before we could offer being able to play with Jack and Sam. If what Dreger said is true, hoping this is a new low and will impact them. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, I-90 W said:

Not sure, but not being able to sign FAs seems to be a new low. We’ve always been on people’s NMC for like a decade, but at least before we could offer being able to play with Jack and Sam. If what Dreger said is true, hoping this is a new low and will impact them. 

You would think but they don't seem to care

• Like (+1) 1

Not signing any FA's so far on day 1 is actually not a surprise.  GMKA is waiting to go dumpster diving for the scraps hoping they're willing to sign for pennies on the dollar after the big teams have shot their wads.  Maybe expect another year of Reider or Sheahan type 1-year signings.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Okay. What switch do you flip to make it all better immediately?

Never said there was one. What I implied was that they are oblivious, never implied they can fix it immediately. For starters though they could both stop meddling. 

Edited by I-90 W

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.