Reinhart traded to Florida for G Devon Levi (7th rd pick in 2020) and a lottery protected 1st in 2022.

GASabresIUFAN

I gotta ask all of you who are impugning GMKA's character: WHY?  It is one thing to question his hockey management acumen, for which you have plenty to question.  But why demean yourselves with ad hominem attacks?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SabresVet said:

Davidson isn't there just to announce picks.  Not after CBJ is now on their 3rd HC since 2013.  Or missed the playoffs 4 of 9 seasons and not advanced past the 2nd round in that time. 

John Davidson has never impressed me as a good hockey executive. IIRC, his stint in STL didn't go well. It doesn't appear to be producing positive results in CBJ either.

3 minutes ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

I gotta ask all of you who are impugning GMKA's character: WHY?  It is one thing to question his hockey management acumen, for which you have plenty to question.  But why demean yourselves with ad hominem attacks?

Those. People. Want. Results. Now.

Reminiscent of Varuka Salt.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

Ugh I'm worried this is gonna suck

Me too. Twitter is circling around Levi and a high conditional future pick.

Very very meh. Would have thought there would be better destinations, prospects, goalie options, etc. This seems way off. 

• Like (+1) 3

Goalie prospects do so, so little for me. Especially when we have Portillo and UPL. Is this guy any better/different than them? 

A first rounder that won't even be picked for another year

I would be sick if that was basically it 

Risto's return would be better. That doesn't make any sense 

FLA's first next year is not going to be a high pick 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

Goalie prospects do so, so little for me. Especially when we have Portillo and UPL. Is this guy any better/different than them? 

Pendulum swings one with with the risto trade, it's gonna swing the other way for a reino trade. 

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

Horrible trade indeed if a former 7th round draft pick goalie a possible 1st Round pick.

7 minutes ago, freester said:

I’m not excited about Devon Levi. He’s a small goalie and not one of their better prospects 

Levi put on a spectacular performance for Canada East at the World Junior A Challenge as they took home silver. Plenty of agility and great tracking, Levi offers a ton of promise combined with highlight reels. Levi moves and reads the game well, offering up plenty of speed when staying on top of the play. -EliteProspects 2020 NHL Draft Guide

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.