Rasmus Ristolainen traded to Philadelphia for LHD Hagg, 2021 1st (14), and a 2023 2nd

Thorny

Ah wow, bigger return than I thought - all the rumours we would have to retain for a haul like this to happen.

got me thinking.    Rangers need LHD , so we might add something to an Eichel trade there.

Also I like the flyers top 4 a lot.

Provorov - Ellis

Sanheim - Risto

1 hour ago, inkman said:

Their points were right on 

That because he was on the ice so much it’s on h8. That the team sucked so bad? He couldn’t pass: bull! 

He was a disaster in defensive zone? Bull 

Flyers obviously like him, so did all the Sabres coaches. I’ll trust them over those two radio guys 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Andrew Amerk said:

As simple as this proposal is, I don’t completely hate it. 

I still think the Sabres should get one more piece, if this is the deal.

They will. A vet with a contract.

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

What's your projected top 6?

Dahlin ???

Bryson Jokiharju

Hagg Miller

That’s our depth chart right now.

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

Hello all! Returning to follow the team after taking like a decade off from watching hockey. From surfing the board are we expecting a Reinhart trade as well today?

Possible but also they could re-sign him. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Hello all! Returning to follow the team after taking like a decade off from watching hockey. From surfing the board are we expecting a Reinhart trade as well today?

Hello and welcome back! I don’t think many people here expect Eichel or Reinhart to be traded at this point. I do not though the chances are certainly well above zero.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

That was a helluva 10 years to take off - nice work

Lol, looks like it. I moved out of the country and only had enough energy and willingness to accept punishment in me to follow the Bills from abroad. I decided I missed Hockey and have been trying to read up to get a decent idea of who is who in the league now but it's a bit daunting. It does seem like I picked a decent time to take off though, we seem to be not great from all accounts. 

Lol, looks like it. I moved out of the country and only had enough energy and willingness to accept punishment in me to follow the Bills from abroad. I decided I missed Hockey and have been trying to read up to get a decent idea of who is who in the league now but it's a bit daunting. It does seem like I picked a decent time to take off though, we seem to be not great from all accounts. 

https://www.hockey-reference.com/

if you go to this page and open the teams' pages from the standings list into new tabs, you can see the leading scorers on each team to get an idea of who scores. I do this after each quarter of the season to ground myself in what's going on. Anyone you're intrigued about, hit youtube to watch them play a bit to get a sense of their game.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.