NHL Fire Sale: Roster Freeze Ends, 1pm eastern, 7/22

LGR4GM

8 hours ago, Curt said:

Some little sliver of me hopes you do this big thing where you say you are going to go be a Kraken fan now, goodbye everyone and everything Sabres.  Then after that the Sabres get good and the Kraken suck for a while.

Can you at least wait until the offseason is over, then announce a date and time, set up a video call with Rakish, and hold a LeBron style decision show to announce if you are going to stick with the Sabres or take your talents to the Emerald City?  Please?

Absolutely. I'll put it on Tik Tok for you. 

7 hours ago, Derrico said:

So you will be angry if they try and make the team better and angry if they dont?  Got it.

Don't see how you concluded that. I've been pretty consistent in stating that our direction has been wrong for some time now and the old so called "core" has to go. My comments about the Kraken are in regard to that age old dilemma of how do you pick a new team to cheer for when you've been a lifelong fan of one but are just so damn sick of it all. What do you do? So the Kraken is fresh and new and near my home (relatively). They, unlike us, appear to share similar views to me in terms of team building, so it is getting tempting.

It's not easy though. I am still hoping KA does what needs to be done. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.