Sabres Presser: Thursday 10:00am EST (7/22/2021) - Adams, Karmanos, Forton

WildCard

5 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Little known fact, Adams hasn't actually uttered a solitary sentence as GM since the season ended that didn't contain the word "future"

My future is shorter than many others....I'd kinda like something for the present

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LTS said:

For some that's true.  For a great many people it isn't.  It's a well tread marketing move to sell people on the actions that will occur.  Once people hear it enough they stop questioning it. They get sick of hearing about it. They perceive the pain of hearing about it as worse than it actually happening.

It's all a sales job.

Like i said...a waste of time

2 minutes ago, Radar said:

Can't understand what the expectations of some are when it comes to these press conferences.

Me personally...my expectations are that when they call a press conference, I can hear both the questions and the answers. No more, no less. I'm not looking for some great revelation but, if they want the public engaged in their message, make it worth my while to tune in with the ability to hear what you want to say. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.