Expansion Draft -- Wed. July 21, 2021 (Release the Kraken)

Hoss

23 minutes ago, Curt said:

I mean, it’s a 1:30 hour show that could be a 4 paragraph newspaper article and a list of names, so yeah, it’s a lot of fluff.

i started it about 50 minutes late, and i already caught up

2 minutes ago, GoPuckYourself said:

Wow Kemp has not aged well.

He had a hard time staying in shape when he was in the league, so it’s not surprising.  Was more surprised at Payton looking pretty pudgy.  He was always pretty lean when he played.  But anyway they are both in their 50’s and they’ve put on some weight, it’s ok.

“Donskoi had a +15 goal differential at 5 on 5, 3rd best on the team, so he’s the real deal folks” and alluding that that’s analytics and maybe why the analytics guys in Seattle wanted him.

Spoken exactly like someone who doesn’t know the hockey, for people who don’t know the hockey.

Dunn - Larrson 
Oleksiak - Sourcy

Fleury - Giordano

Thats a solid top six. There’s no way they find a spot for Borgen unless they do indeed make several moves. This top six is also almost entirely left handers.

Edited by Hoss

20 minutes ago, John Tucker said:

Man I hate the NHL and their f'd up desire to turn an expansion team into a playoff team immediately.  This team is already 10-15 wins better than us.  And this is before all the trades and draft picks are announced.

Every year the last place team should have the choice of releasing everybody from their contract and doing an expansion draft or getting the first pick.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.