Around the NHL: 2020-2021

WildCard

On 9/20/2021 at 12:33 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

The US extended the land border closing with Canada to at least Oct 21. So no Canadians at Sabres or Bills games for a while longer.

I have a dark Kachina jersey that I love. Glad to see it back.

On behalf of all Canadian Sabres fans, we say 'Thank you' to the US Government for this....

On behalf of all Canadian Bills fans, we say 'Screw you, WTF? Argh!' to the US Government for this........       (LOL)

When I was in Arizona (Scottsdale & surrounding areas) almost 9 years ago, Coyotes gear was one of the only Arizona sports merchandise I didn't see anywhere (this was during the lockout so maybe that affected it somewhat, disappointed that if the season was being played I could have extended the trip one extra day to see The Sabres play the night we left). Plenty of Cardinals, Suns, Diamond Backs & Sun Devil gear in the stores but almost nothing Coyotes

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Fixed

No you didn't. Because I don't need everything to be about Jack Eichel like you do. 

The board will implode when Marco Rossi lights it up. It has nothing to do with Eichel. Take your obsession back to one of the 40 threads about Eichel. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

No you didn't. Because I don't need everything to be about Jack Eichel like you do. 

The board will implode when Marco Rossi lights it up. It has nothing to do with Eichel. Take your obsession back to one of the 40 threads about Eichel. 

I actually think this guy is starting to troll himself.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

You still need to give jack quinn a chance that mistake happen 2 years ago we need to move on.

49 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

No but you do need everything to be about prospects you’re obsessed with who have yet to prove anything 😋

Edited by Hoss
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Boldy looked great playing with Rossi in the prospect game I watched too.

9 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

We?

Are you on the team? Are you Cody Eakin disguised as a poster?

He's done himself no favors, but seriously, please stop the crusade.  Same for NS.  We all end up suffering through it.

Edited by Weave
  • Like (+1) 3