Around the NHL: 2020-2021

WildCard

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

image.thumb.png.be11e42bb913d6ab4876ea089420f534.png

To be honest I wouldn't even know what he means by the signs he is making 😄

Not positive, but pretty sure he's mimicking peeling a banana & then eating it.  Guessing the American player he made that gesture to is of African descent.

Pretty much a jackhole move all around.

5 minutes ago, Digger said:

Isn't the "2021 off season" official over now @New Scotland (NS)?  Maybe close the thread or rename it to just "around the NHL news" or "Around the NHL News - 2021-2022 Season?

Hey if it was my thread I would have closed it a long time ago, but it's not mine, so I can't.  I am tempted to delete the whole works ... lol!!

That said, we are still in the off season until the on season (real games) puck drop, IMO.

You are going to have to chase down Charlie and ask him.  He's easy to find, just look for a bunch of dudes and dudettes doing Charlie work and he'll be right in there.

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
more goodly words ...

Just now, New Scotland (NS) said:

Hey if it was my thread I would have closed it a long time ago, but it's not mine, so I can't.  I am tempted to delete the whole works ... lol!!

That said, we are still in the off season until the on season (real games) puck drop, IMO.

My mistake, sorry I misread that you had started the thread.

6 minutes ago, Digger said:

Isn't the "2021 off season" official over now @New Scotland (NS)?  Maybe close the thread or rename it to just "around the NHL news" or "Around the NHL News - 2021-2022 Season?

@WildCard just a suggestion to change the thread name or start a new one.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Digger said:

No worries.

He goes by Charlie ... see my edit on my original post.

Generally a new thread is started for each regular season to keep it simple and a record of what happened in the off season as opposed to the on season.

6 minutes ago, Digger said:

If it is that big of a deal to you, just start one yourself.  It truly is allowed here.  If the mods decide your thread is premature, they won't bite your head off but will merely merge it back into Charlie's thread.

• WildCard changed the title to Around the 31 NHL Teams and the AHL Sabres - 2020-2021
1 hour ago, WildCard said:

All fixed

WRONG!!  This is the most Charlie thing you have ever done here, Charlie.

13 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

The new name is rather stupid, to be honest, just start a new one when the 1st game of the season begins.

This is absolutely correct.

Charlie knows this.  He is the one that does these things.

We need the off season and the on season threads separate, as tradition holds.

So, now Charlie get back in there and unfix this right now.  Okay??

And thank you for your service.

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
more goodly ...

• WildCard changed the title to Around the NHL: 2020-2021
6 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

You are going to have to chase down Charlie and ask him.  He's easy to find, just look for a bunch of dudes and dudettes doing Charlie work and he'll be right in there.

No way.  There are never a bunch of people doing Charlie work.  Charlie is left to do that on his own.  No one even really knows what it is that he’s doing in the bathroom/basement/back alley.........