Stanley Cup Final 2021

Norcal

18 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I don’t like seeing Kucherov out there with the existing Salary Cap issue.  Otherwise he is a helluva player   I want a guy like that.  

oh my, 4-1 already  

Hard to watch them put it all together while knowing the cap circumventing they telegraphed from before the season but at the end of the day it was legal and it’s a credit to them. This is a dynasty.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

***** this *****.

There are so many combinations on what your first and third word could be and I agree with all of them.

Just now, Pimlach said:

Sabrespace draft experts and GM’s in training, 

Hedman   Can Power be like him? 

If close then I would draft him.  Need a Big Norris- type.   

I mean, sure. Hedman is the dream of dream scenarios for Power. The chances of him getting there are incredibly low, though. But that’s the mold and that’s why Power has a lot of people excited as a prospect. 

Ok, Suzuki playing good hockey still. 

Habs have a pulse.  

4 minutes ago, Hoss said:

There are so many combinations on what your first and third word could be and I agree with all of them.

I mean, sure. Hedman is the dream of dream scenarios for Power. The chances of him getting there are incredibly low, though. But that’s the mold and that’s why Power has a lot of people excited as a prospect. 

Well if he can be close to Hedman then you have got to pick him.  That’s a cornerstone player.  

Edited by Pimlach

4 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Well if he can be close to Hedman then you have got to pick him.  That’s a cornerstone player.  

I know I’m being lazy because of height but he’s likely somewhere between Tyler Myers and Victor Hedman. But Hedman is a Hall of Famer and one of the best defensemen of his era so that’s a high peg to place a prospect on. We’ll see in due time and, I imagine, in Buffalo.

5 hours ago, Hoss said:

They just don’t have the talent to compete at this level. And I don’t want to take anything away from Tampa, though. If they stay together and healthy there’s no reason to expect anyone other than them to win championships for several years now.

Unless the NHL allows further salary cap fixing like Tampa pulled last off-season no way the team stays together. Tampa winning a cup after what they pulled is going to start a chain reaction of cap circumvention attempts by teams and the NHL will have to step in and shut it down.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.