Stanley Cup Final 2021

Norcal

• SDS pinned this topic

I read somewhere where some guy was smart (or lucky) enough to actually bet $5K  Montreal would get to final and the odds obviously paid high. Think it safe to say no one really even thought they had a chance of getting by TO never mind to the final.  The odds were 30to1 so this guy got back $150K on his bet! 

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

I saw a photo of a guy who already got a “Montreal Canadiens Stanley Cup Champions” tattoo …

…. Foolish mortal 

I see these every year for every sport and I have to think that they are photoshopped.

8 hours ago, sabrefanday1 said:

I read somewhere where some guy was smart (or lucky) enough to actually bet $5K  Montreal would get to final and the odds obviously paid high. Think it safe to say no one really even thought they had a chance of getting by TO never mind to the final.  The odds were 30to1 so this guy got back $150K on his bet! 

There is no ***** way that this bet wasn't hedged.

• spndnchz changed the title to Stanley Cup Final 2021

Montreal has to be my favourite non-Sabre team.

I've just always loved the sweaters, the sights and sounds of a game being played in the old Forum. The historic greats. And the deal was sealed when Pat Lafontaine giddily poured water on the Sabres TV interviewer as he was being interviewed after the Sabres won their last game in the Forum.

Go, Habs!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Armia in out of COVID protocal.

He is on his way to Tampa on a private jet and will be a game time decission for the Habs.

GO HABS!!

MUST WIN!!

They were very complementative of him on the NHL network show earlier. He's one of the keys to their recent shorthanded record breaking performance. Good for him, he's having a nice career so far. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.