Dave Hakstol Named Seattle HC

WildCard

Could it be us fans go by established names? Teams many times don't hire who we would want. BB for instance. He may eventually get hired but for most of us that would have already happened. Gallant was the one guy I'd maybe pick over the guy we already have. Not sure he was interested in us or we in him. Granato is the guy that at this point looks as good as anyone for me.

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

They didn't even talk to Boudreau. WTF.

Not even messing with you, I do enjoy the personal crusades (for lack of a better term) people undertake here once they have an opinion on a guy. Liger with his draft picks, Hoss with Power, you with Boudreau...I used to have one about Stamkos and Saad, miss arguing with @TrueBlueGED on those.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, WildCard said:

Not even messing with you, I do enjoy the personal crusades (for lack of a better term) people undertake here once they have an opinion on a guy. Liger with his draft picks, Hoss with Power, you with Boudreau...I used to have one about Stamkos and Saad, miss arguing with @TrueBlueGED on those.

I never crusade over draft picks... 

BROCK BOESER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, WildCard said:

I used to hate Jonathan toews. Can't even remember the reasoning I used to have 

Edited by Randall Flagg
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

I never crusade over draft picks... 

BROCK BOESER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now I remember you with Boeser, Beniers, and Rossi. I remember NS pulling hard for Ehlers too

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

I used to hate Jonathan toews. Can't even remember the arguments I used to have 

Lol I do remember that too that was great

1 minute ago, WildCard said:

I see that. But I also feel it's my duty to remind those who stumped for Boudreau that he's not viewed as a prime candidate by NHL front offices.

Just now, WildCard said:

Right now I remember you with Boeser, Beniers, and Rossi. I remember NS pulling hard for Ehlers too

Beniers isn't on my crusade list really. I just think he is better than Power. 

Now let me tell you about Nick Robertson... 

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I see that. But I also feel it's my duty to remind those who stumped for Boudreau that he's not viewed as a prime candidate by NHL front offices.

I'll admit I'm surprised, I very much wanted Boudreau if we were/are keeping Eichel.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.