John Wawrow says the Coaching Search Should be Completed Within the Week

Brawndo

24 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Yes....and remember the commercial where Ford tried to convince us that the Granada was just like a Mercedes Benz?  Kind of like saying the Sabres are similar to the Tampa Lightning.

I remember a commercial for the Granada where a diamond cutter was working a precious stone in the back seat. The ride was so smooth he never missed.

1 hour ago, French Collection said:

I remember a commercial for the Granada where a diamond cutter was working a precious stone in the back seat. The ride was so smooth he never missed.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Then the SNL version with a Moyle performing a bris.

PtR, immediately thought of that SNL commercial, as soon as seeing that other post.

"Perfect."

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Doohickie said:

The GranadA was a Ford.  You're thinking of the Cordoba.

Growing up, my family had both of those.

Cloth seats, though. No Corynthian leather for us. Both were used heaps by the time we got them.

Edited by SwampD
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

I wonder if the coaching decision has been made, but the announcement is being held until the Eichel Trade is completed.

Waiting to talk to Lane Lambert is a possibility as well.

Hopefully the latter. Why would they wait for the trade to be complete? PR?

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Hopefully the latter. Why would they wait for the trade to be complete? PR?

Pretty much, saves the hire from having to answer a ton of questions about Jack.

It’s more of a I’m the coach of the players who are still here, I cannot worry about Jack anymore 

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

I wonder if the coaching decision has been made, but the announcement is being held until the Eichel Trade is completed.

Waiting to talk to Lane Lambert is a possibility as well.

Wonder if this influence the internal trading Eichel timeline. 

2 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Pretty much, saves the hire from having to answer a ton of questions about Jack.

It’s more of a I’m the coach of the players who are still here, I cannot worry about Jack anymore 

Granato has already had this trial by fire and I’m sure he can do it a few more times. Unless this means the coaching hire isn’t him…

16 minutes ago, kas23 said:

Granato has already had this trial by fire and I’m sure he can do it a few more times. Unless this means the coaching hire isn’t him…

They are bringing back Bylsma as coach with Housley and Rolston as Associate HCs just to stick it to everybody.😜

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.