[Vague Title] brador

mike sutton

OK, we're back to rebuild vs. trades. Sam R and I'd say most of us life fans don't want the rebuild bu___. So the question is what kind of players do we want to target. I loved the skill that the French Connection had but those and other Buffalo teams had other players who played good defence, etc. and we had many years with guys with grit and character. I'm in favour of trading Eichel for Tkachuk (either one). I'd also trade pick 1 in a heartbeat. Another trade I haven't heard that I'd do is Eichel for Crosby. He's still got a few years but don't know why he'd want to come over.

• Like (+1) 1

Hello and welcome to Sabrespace! Glad to have you here and looking forward to engaging with you about the team we call the Sabres but other people call a circus. 

This board is a pretty well-organized group so we have a good number of deeply-discussed threads going at once. If you take a look there’s an offseason game plan thread and a trade speculation thread where people will excitedly talk about these subjects with you. I think the idea of trading one is interesting but very very unlikely.

Shoot some of your thoughts over here and we’ll break it down. Again, welcome!

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1

• SDS changed the title to [Vague Title] brador
4 hours ago, nfreeman said:

My recollection is that Brador was a high alcohol offering from Molson.

Welcome Mike.  

Molson Brador - 6.2% alcohol. 

I did the short drive from the West Side to Fort Erie to pick up a few cases myself. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Molson Brador - 6.2% alcohol. 

I did the short drive from the West Side to Fort Erie to pick up a few cases myself. 

Everytime I went up to the family cottage on the St. Lawrence River, we always loaded up on Brador. Was a great beer, wish it was still around. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

10 hours ago, mike sutton said:

OK, we're back to rebuild vs. trades. Sam R and I'd say most of us life fans don't want the rebuild bu___. So the question is what kind of players do we want to target. I loved the skill that the French Connection had but those and other Buffalo teams had other players who played good defence, etc. and we had many years with guys with grit and character. I'm in favour of trading Eichel for Tkachuk (either one). I'd also trade pick 1 in a heartbeat. Another trade I haven't heard that I'd do is Eichel for Crosby. He's still got a few years but don't know why he'd want to come over.

This would be incredible and make me incredibly happy and I'm probably the biggest anti-trade Eichel guy there is around here. Crosby as a Sabre is something I've thought about since we came close to winning that lottery for him, for some reason have always thought it possible one day. It won't happen but sign me up 

That's assuming we are dealing Eichel, again 

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

I don’t think it’s a coincidence things haven’t been good around here since he got stabbed in the back.

Do tell.

The official line was that he couldn't stand the smell of the paper mill in Johnsonburg, PA when he drove back home on weekends.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.