2021 NHL Playoff Semi Finals

Norcal

17 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I picked them to win, but ***** Vegas.

They got every team’s “next” player.

We could probably fold the franchise, liquidate everything then start over again buying in as an expansion franchise and end up breaking even on all the financial losses the Pegula's are going to take by us being horrible for over a decade. We'd probably be roughly 100% better immediately.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SwampD said:

I picked them to win, but ***** Vegas.

They got every team’s “next” player.

No it’s actually called doing your homework and stealing 2 really good players from Florida and Minny. Teams should have been smarter. Come on Theodore was left unprotected but they protected some garbage player. Love the Knights and who really cares about the ***** Habs anyways. When I lived in Buffalo I hated Boston and Montreal. ***** both those teams!

16 minutes ago, SabresBillsFan said:

No it’s actually called doing your homework and stealing 2 really good players from Florida and Minny. Teams should have been smarter. Come on Theodore was left unprotected but they protected some garbage player. Love the Knights and who really cares about the ***** Habs anyways. When I lived in Buffalo I hated Boston and Montreal. ***** both those teams!

We can both be right.

• spndnchz changed the title to 2021 NHL Playoff Semi Finals
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.