The Official All Things JJ Peterka Thread

Brawndo

• 4 months later...

Currently sitting 13th in the AHL in scoring at 1.03 points per game he has:

13g 26a 39p +6 

He's second in rookie scoring just ahead of Marco Rossi in 3 more games and trailing by 9 for the rookie lead.

Quinn and Biro come in at 5-6, Quinn in only 24 games has 35 points. 

• Brawndo changed the title to The Official All Things JJ Peterka Thread
17 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

I wonder why he is still in Roch.  Is there a part of his game they want him working on?Hes definitely worth the price of admission

Defensive zone is an adventure.  Also, probably want him to get a little choosier about when he looks to leave the zone early to receive that breakaway pass.  

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

I wonder why he is still in Roch.  Is there a part of his game they want him working on?Hes definitely worth the price of admission

22 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Defensive zone is an adventure.  Also, probably want him to get a little choosier about when he looks to leave the zone early to receive that breakaway pass.  

This is likely accurate.

I think he could be better defensively just by focusing a little more on it and when he does he'll be ready.

I wouldn't mess with his offensive instincts too much though. It's what makes him JJ.

Edited by Norcal

2 hours ago, JohnC said:

For those who follow the Amerks is Biro on track to be a NHL player? And if so how far away and what is the best line projection for him? 

I would say marginal player at best.  I’m sure he will get some games but don’t see him as a game changer.  
I could be wrong.  I’d be interested if anyone sees more from him 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.