nolan patrick anyone?

Buffalonill

24 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Nope I'd rather keep our #2 overall guys instead of trying to fix one that's broken. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Nope I'd rather keep our #2 overall guys instead of trying to fix one that's broken. 

He  cost a 3rd 

17 minutes ago, inkman said:

Why does it matter if he has Buffalo ties?

Having a guy that enjoys buffalo and understands the history is a Plus in my book.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

He  cost a 3rd 

Having a guy that enjoys buffalo and understands the history is a Plus in my book.

The only connection I see is that his uncle James Patrick played and coached here.  Not sure if that matters to Nolan or not. 

4 minutes ago, inkman said:

The only connection I see is that his uncle James Patrick played and coached here.  Not sure if that matters to Nolan or not. 

Buffalo was my favorite team growing up. I watched them a lot. It was mostly my favorite team just because he was coaching there, so I was always kind of supporting where he was. He said he loved playing here and loved coaching here, so he’s got nothing but good things to say about Buffalo.” – Patrick, referring to his uncle.

-Buffalo news 

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Buffalo was my favorite team growing up. I watched them a lot. It was mostly my favorite team just because he was coaching there, so I was always kind of supporting where he was. He said he loved playing here and loved coaching here, so he’s got nothing but good things to say about Buffalo.” – Patrick, referring to his uncle.

-Buffalo news 

Ah a five year old quote from his pre draft interviews.  Did you remember that quote?

8 hours ago, inkman said:

Pretty sure former Sabre 1st-rounder Steve Patrick is his dad.

8 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

-Buffalo news 

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, inkman said:

11 hours ago, dudacek said:

Pretty sure former Sabre 1st-rounder Steve Patrick is his dad.

If nothing else this has been enlightening, I didn't know either of those things. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.