Beniers vs Power: Poll

WildCard

Berniers vs Power  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the Sabres draft 1OA?

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

Oh no it was slightly lower! Also considering how loud you and others have been yelling for Power it isn't surprising.

"HE's THE CONSENSUS NUMBER 1 LIGER SHUT IT!!!!!!!! YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! LEROY JENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -Hoss probably. 

The difference between 62.5% and 90% is not “slightly lower.” It’s the exact evidence proving the hype train is not nearly as massive as you’re acting like it is. You have to be more willing to be wrong. As someone who is never wrong I don’t know what that’s like but I’m sure it’s hard.

Edited by Hoss
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Hoss said:

The difference between 62.5% and 90% is not “slightly lower.” It’s the exact evidence proving the hype train is not nearly as massive as you’re acting like it is. You have to be more willing to be wrong. As someone who is never wrong I don’t know what that’s like but I’m sure it’s hard.

Oh ***** you. Seriously I have put up with you for the last 2 weeks crapping all over everything I say and do. You've insulted me, launched personal attacks and been just waiting to pull out more of your semantic BS arguing. Just like when you tried to gaslight me into "I didn't actually say the word consensus" trash even though you clearly meant that. I am literally one of the few ppl on this entire board who will admit if they are wrong. ROR, was wrong. 

You know what I haven't been wrong on? Brock Boeser. Sam Reinhart. Nick Robertson/Nils Hoglander. Jonatan Bergren. Seth Jarvis. idk those are the ones that come to mind. You should admit that you might be wrong. Power might turn into smarter Risto but with Dahlin on the team he will get far less pp time putting him in the 30pt range and sure he will play 20minutes a night but when Beniers hits 70 points, I win. Har har har. 

3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Oh ***** you. Seriously I have put up with you for the last 2 weeks crapping all over everything I say and do. You've insulted me, launched personal attacks and been just waiting to pull out more of your semantic BS arguing. Just like when you tried to gaslight me into "I didn't actually say the word consensus" trash even though you clearly meant that. I am literally one of the few ppl on this entire board who will admit if they are wrong. ROR, was wrong. 

You know what I haven't been wrong on? Brock Boeser. Sam Reinhart. Nick Robertson/Nils Hoglander. Jonatan Bergren. Seth Jarvis. idk those are the ones that come to mind. You should admit that you might be wrong. Power might turn into smarter Risto but with Dahlin on the team he will get far less pp time putting him in the 30pt range and sure he will play 20minutes a night but when Beniers hits 70 points, I win. Har har har. 

To be fair several of the players you just named have accomplished nothing. 😛

I believe odds are you correct on Beniers. I like him and would be excited if we ended up with another high pick and landed him. I wouldn't be all that upset if he were the pick at one. But that doesn't mean people have to be wrong about Power.

17 hours ago, Hoss said:

To be fair several of the players you just named have accomplished nothing. 😛

I believe odds are you correct on Beniers. I like him and would be excited if we ended up with another high pick and landed him. I wouldn't be all that upset if he were the pick at one. But that doesn't mean people have to be wrong about Power.

They've accomplished everything in my heart! 

You gotta trust the process

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

Who is it that you are looking to draft? Haven’t seen you mention that yet 

They want Dylan Guenther. 

2 hours ago, Hoss said:

The reason would be if the player is better. Most people believe he is.

Yeah, I wrongly thought he meant that it would be better for the team to draft a D.

Personally, I really like Beniers and I think Eklund had a very impressive season.  Given the choice, I’d take Beniers.

That doesn’t mean I’m right though, and if the pick is Ow(st)en Power(s) I have lots of things I like about him as well.

I have my opinion, and the fact that most disagree doesn’t sway me, but everyone else can have their own opinion as well.

39 minutes ago, Curt said:

Yeah, I wrongly thought he meant that it would be better for the team to draft a D.

Personally, I really like Beniers and I think Eklund had a very impressive season.  Given the choice, I’d take Beniers.

That doesn’t mean I’m right though, and if the pick is Ow(st)en Power(s) I have lots of things I like about him as well.

I have my opinion, and the fact that most disagree doesn’t sway me, but everyone else can have their own opinion as well.

I prefer Power and don’t imagine that will change. Beniers is the only other prospect I’m currently interested in seeing as the first pick. Beyond that I’d be disappointed with the caveat that I don’t actually know squat.

Edited by Hoss
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.