OT: Group hug

Doohickie

26 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I'll give you both a hug AND a smooch.

Yeah, I got my second warning recently.  At first I denied it, but on reflection, yeah, I've said some things I shouldn't have.  At the time I thought they really needed to be said but on reflection the people I said them to didn't deserve it and now I regret it.

Now we're talking. Don't tempt me with a good time. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

You're a good man @Doohickie.  It takes a good man to admit when they are wrong.  Hug accepted and reciprocated.

That said, I have no idea what you are talking about.  Between my fasting month and not following all that closely since my return I missed the whole jerk fest.

That's the thing about jerks:  They don't think of themselves as jerks.  They think of themselves as reasonable people who occasionally have bad moments.  Thanks to a persistent mod and a member who called me out on my BS, I've gotten past denial and realized that I've been moving from reasonable person to person with increasing bad moments.  I believe that my striving away from that negative aspect of my personality is what your faith calls a personal jihad

Edited by Doohickie
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

That's the thing about jerks:  They don't think of themselves as jerks.  They think of themselves as reasonable people who occasionally have bad moments.  Thanks to a persistent mod and a member who called me out on my BS, I've gotten past denial and realized that I've been moving from reasonable person to person with increasing bad moments.  I believe that my striving away from that negative aspect of my personality is what your faith calls a personal jihad

Good man.  Striving in anything is jihad.  That is what the word in Arabic means.  A vast majority of the time jihad is undertaken for good.

8 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

chz is awesome.

Also:

Come On Please GIF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.