We might have power problem

Buffalonill

4 minutes ago, #freejame said:

pretty sure it was speculating that Power would hold out in the NCAA instead of go to the Sabres but was then removed. 

It said (paraphrased) Power is sending a letter out to the rest of the league that he is only going to play for one team.

• Thanks (+1) 1

On 6/3/2021 at 8:41 PM, Kong said:

I wouldn't be surprised. This is what the modern athlete does.

John Elway. Eric Lindros. Eli Manning. Scottie Pippen. Kevin Garnett. Wilt Chamberlain. Jim Kelly. Kareem Abdul-Jabar. Joe Montana. Hakeem. Mike Peca. Chris Pronger. Keith Primeau. Pavel Bure. Patrick Roy. Paul Coffey.

All demanded trades or refused to play for their team.

2 hours ago, #freejame said:

This is silly and nonsense. 

Yea that’s one of the dumbest takes I can imagine actually having and reiterating.

2 hours ago, #freejame said:

Yes it absolutely is. You’re the one lacking perspective. 

Kid if you have ever been in war you understand. 

some kids dont understand what people like us did so they can become the people they're today .

Thats why i said a dollar is so valuable beacuse in our day it was everything 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Kid if you have ever been in war you understand. 

some kids dont understand what people like us did so they can become the people they're today .

Thats why i said a dollar is so valuable beacuse in our day it was everything 

Thank god you took that bait. 

Buddy, I’ve got over 600 days in Afghanistan. Lets hear what I’m missing out on here. Go to the search bar and type in Memorial Day and you can see all the people we lost. Go read through my postings about my bum shoulder needing surgery from the service, or my arthritic wrist, or my back that goes out from a cough. Don’t tell me about war and service and not understanding when you have no idea of what I've done for my country. 

You’re daft and missed the point of your service (if you even served) if you hold those opinions. I don’t know what else to tell you. People like you are the problem, not people like me. See you’re all about that dollar whereas when I get off of work I go volunteer for ten hours a week, happily, to continue to develop my perspectives and give back. Keep telling me what I need to do and keep telling yourself young people are the problem, your ignorance has brought me great amusement. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, #freejame said:

Buddy, I’ve got over 600 days in Afghanistan. Lets hear what I’m missing out on here. Go to the search bar and type in Memorial Day and you can see all the people we lost. Go read through my postings about my bum shoulder needing surgery from the service, or my arthritic wrist, or my back that goes out from a cough. Don’t tell me about war and service and not understanding when you have no idea of what I've done for my country. 

You’re daft and missed the point of your service (if you even served) if you hold those opinions. I don’t know what else to tell you. People like you are the problem, not people like me. See you’re all about that dollar whereas when I get off of work I go volunteer for ten hours a week, happily, to continue to develop my perspectives and give back. Keep telling me what I need to do and keep telling yourself young people are the problem, your ignorance has brought me great amusement. 

Thank you for your service my friend!!!  If you're ever in Toronto give me a pm please 

Me and my buddies will take you out 

And you get my first ever thumbs up on this site .

• Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalonill said:

Thank you for your service my friend!!!  If you're ever in Toronto give me a pm please 

Me and my buddies will take you out 

And you get my first ever thumbs up on this site .

I got my Canadian jump wing from a battalion of your engineers back in 2012, I’m sure I’ll fit right in. 

5 hours ago, #freejame said:

Where in Afghanistan?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.