2021 NHL Playoffs 2nd Round

Norcal

9 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Live dangerously. 

What would you give him if you were the DOPS?

I did have Montreal beating the Jets on here FYI but I had them losing game 1. 

I'm a Jets fan.

I'd give him an apology about the prior infraction against.

I have a cold beer waiting for me outside and I haven't had one for about 5 weeks. Too nice outside to debate right now. Carry on later...

I'm putting some cash on Isles and Canes tonight.

Won some on the Sabres winning the lottery. Glad to see your team win it by the way... First overall is great for you guys.

Edited by Ducky
  • Thanks (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Thorny said:

Can't wait for the suspension! The NHL rulebook says you can't do THIS, so I expect one

This is complete made up BS. He didn’t travel 200 feet to hit Evans. He traveled 200 feet because the puck was on the other end of the ice and he traveled to where the puck is, Evans just had possession of it.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Hoss said:

This is complete made up BS. He didn’t travel 200 feet to hit Evans. He traveled 200 feet because the puck was on the other end of the ice and he traveled to where the puck is, Evans just had possession of it.

Right, and as per the NHL rule book, if you do travel that distance at speed, you cannot violently make contact with another player: he needed to choose another play, like maybe the puck. I didn't write the rule - your issue is with the rule and their enforcement of it 

5 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

In other news, my retirement starts tomorrow.  Today was the final day.  I processed out and returned my badge, laptop, iPhone and credit card this afternoon after 39 years and 10 months.  I performed that last day service to many others.  

The real Punch could only dream of the longevity and autonomy I had.  What fun.  I am pleased with my career.  

I guess I’m starting the 3rd period?   Looking forward to it.  

Congrats Punch. Enjoy.

• Thanks (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

In other news, my retirement starts tomorrow.  Today was the final day.  I processed out and returned my badge, laptop, iPhone and credit card this afternoon after 39 years and 10 months.  I performed that last day service to many others.  

The real Punch could only dream of the longevity and autonomy I had.  What fun.  I am pleased with my career.  

I hope your game goes to OT Punch!

Star Trek Drinking GIF

• Thanks (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Congrats. Enjoy whatever comes next 🍷

Much needed win for Carolina. Goalie change. Mrazek gets the win. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.