Sabres have 35% Drop in Viewership

Brawndo

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Pet of the issue is accessibility. I live in the capitol region and steal a cable log in for apps to watch some live stuff on my firestick. There is no MSG app. So I can’t get anything. I think TNT will do a better job. 

There is a MSG Go App, but unfortunately it only works if you subscribe to a provider that carries MSG. 

It’s appears that ESPN Plus will be taking over for NHL TV so a large majority of out of local viewing area  games should be available on that. 

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

There is a MSG Go App, but unfortunately it only works if you subscribe to a provider that carries MSG. 

It’s appears that ESPN Plus will be taking over for NHL TV so a large majority of out of local viewing area  games should be available on that. 

Right. Last I checked though it wasn’t on fire stick. I have a log in, because I go the man, amirite?

I don’t know. Honestly the product has been so bad for so long. The Bills were easy during the drought/ Basically the same day and same time for 16 weeks, then done. 

But 82 games at different days and times to keep track of, and plugging my computer into my TV. Meh. I’m a hockey fan, so I’m watching the playoffs and what not. But the Sabres aren’t worth more than going back and watching highlights and scoreboard watching.  If I sit down at night and there’s a reasonable game, I’ll tune in but the Sabres have killed any desire I’ve had to proactively keep track of them specifically.   

I really never thought I’d get to this place with any Buffalo sports team in my life. But here we are. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.