NHL Rumors and Trade Speculation 2021-22 Season

Brawndo

I believe I posted something similar before, but if the Sabres are trading Jack Eichel in part because of me-first, Masshole tendencies, they should not be pursuing Tkachuk in return.

And I say this as someone who really likes Tkachuk’s skill set.

• Like (+1) 4

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, LGR4GM said:

St Louis took 3 surgeries to fix his shoulder and he's not happy. Also unhappy ROR got captain over him. 

Ironic, ROR left Colorado and may have left Buffalo due to him not getting the Captaincy. 

Now ROR getting the C is causing a guy to leave.

57 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Yes it was. He was overpaid to be a leader and he crashed into Tim Hortons before ever starting and set all the wrong examples 

tom webster has insiders and knows exactly why ROR was traded, and it wasn't because ROR traded himself after he didn't get the C, no matter what pure speculation you fling at the wall 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

If I am trading both Reinhart and Risto to LA, I am not including anything else if all I get back is 8oa, Turcotte, and a cap dump in Quick. 

Not that I disagree with you but Quick only has 2 years left on his contract and only 5.5M total left on his deal, so although his cap hit is 5.8M that has to be appealing to TP's bottom line. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.