Shopping Jack Eichel: Vegas

dudacek

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

no even close. 

Actually close-ish but I need another thing added to that. That 2022 1st is basically a 2nd round pick in all likelihood. I would rather have 2 of their prospects than the 2022 first. 

They would definitely need to sweeten it still, but the significant pieces coming back are Krebs and Tuch. It just feels very underwhelming.

3 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Krebs would be on track to play in the NHL this coming season, correct?

Yes.

In a vacuum he'd be one of those guys who isn't inked in, but you hope he wins a job in camp.

If he doesn't he's a call-up who has a good chance on staying.

• Like (+1) 1

Krebs, Tuch, Morozov, Patrick & 2022 1st. Tuck and a flyer on Patrick gives them cap space, Krebs and an under rated Morozov for your prospects and a pick gives you 4+ assets in return. If Patrick comes around this would be a decent haul.

19 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Krebs and Korzack are 2 pieces I would demand in return. Add from there.

Yes, my approximate Vegas package is Krebs, Korczak, Tuch, and a 2022 1st. My approximate Minnesota package is Rossi, Addison, Boldy, and a 2022 1st. I don't think any other teams are serious trade partners. The Rangers, Ducks, and Kings are expecting us to gift them Eichel.

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, TerryFolds said:

Yes, my approximate Vegas package is Krebs, Korczak, Tuch, and a 2022 1st. My approximate Minnesota package is Rossi, Addison, Boldy, and a 2022 1st. I don't think any other teams are serious trade partners. The Rangers, Ducks, and Kings are expecting us to gift them Eichel.

I think Montreal is serious. They are losing Denault. 

On 7/27/2021 at 2:56 PM, steveoath said:

Vegas: Give me Krebs, Tuch, Brisson, Korzcak. 

Hockey News reports Buffalo's ask was Krebs, Hague, Smith and 1st rounder.  

Vegas reluctant to give up Krebs    Hague is a good player but another LHD?? Smith will be UFA at end of season.  crazy to think that Vegas is the team that is undecided on this deal.  

Who will be the team to cave in and give up their top prospect? hopefully one team moving forward will lead to others

2 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Hockey News reports Buffalo's ask was Krebs, Hague, Smith and 1st rounder.  

Vegas reluctant to give up Krebs    Hague is a good player but another LHD?? Smith will be UFA at end of season.  crazy to think that Vegas is the team that is undecided on this deal.  

Who will be the team to cave in and give up their top prospect? hopefully one team moving forward will lead to others

Just for the record, Friedman disputed that Kennedy's report that was actually the Sabres ask.

• Like (+1) 1

I find it really hard to believe that a team would be reluctant to offer a player like Krebs in a trade for Jack Eichel.

There is no chance Krebs will ever be as good as Eichel.

1 minute ago, Crusader1969 said:

i thought he said Krebs was off limits at this time?  

My memory tells me he said exactly what you said, "reluctant"

The part he disputed was that Krebs, Hague Smith and 1st was the Sabres ask.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

I find it really hard to believe that a team would be reluctant to offer a player like Krebs in a trade for Jack Eichel.

There is no chance Krebs will ever be as good as Eichel.

My memory tells me he said exactly what you said, "reluctant"

The part he disputed was that Krebs, Hague Smith and 1st was the Sabres ask.

i completely agree about a team balking at including Krebs in the trade. Its almost like people are forgetting how good Jack is.  

a year ago, Sabres wouldn't even consider that trade, now its their ask?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.