SABRESPACE BRACKET CHALLENGE

Mustache of God

Playoffs start tomorrow. I don't see any bracket thread so I decided to make one for bragging rights here:

Link to bracket here: https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/leagues/30083

I believe submissions need to be in before the puck drop between WSH and PITT tomorrow at 7pm.

To keep things easy I'd say create a bracket name with your SS name but whatever.

44 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

I'm trying to, however, I moved back to Buffalo in response to the Covid thing so I'm no longer living in the city, so I'm looking for beer league here.

Update your location, man.

*This has been a public service announcement brought to you by that pain in the ass NS*

=====

I don't even know what teams are in the playoff this year, nor how it all works.

12 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

Yeah, since they're non-playoff teams it'd be silly to delay all the other playoff teams another week.

I also think they should just cancel the Canucks remaining games. Just do the lottery based on point percentage.

25 minutes ago, Hoss said:

I also think they should just cancel the Canucks remaining games. Just do the lottery based on point percentage.

Or start the playoffs and let Vancouver and Calgary play their meaningless games while the rest of the league is doing important things.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Or start the playoffs and let Vancouver and Calgary play their meaningless games while the rest of the league is doing important things.

Vancouver plays Edmonton tomorrow is the only game I think should NOT be played. The rest I don’t care about but a playoff team should not be playing a meaningless regular season game when other teams have already started the playoffs.

3 hours ago, Mustache of God said:

I'm trying to, however, I moved back to Buffalo in response to the Covid thing so I'm no longer living in the city, so I'm looking for beer league here.

Cases way down here now traffic getting back to normal

3 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Update your location, man.

*This has been a public service announcement brought to you by that pain in the ass NS*

=====

I don't even know what teams are in the playoff this year, nor how it all works.

Yeh you will win the whole thing then...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.