GDT: Kevyn Adams Press Conference -- The "Disconnect" Explained--11:00 am

bob_sauve28

I'm behind on the stream so apologies. 

Really like how Granato mentioned how players "share" a lot more, nowadays. With today's generation, young ones need to be heard. The may vocalize things athletes in the past would just bury. Surely players have terrible thoughts about not wanting to remain with their organizations, all the time? Maybe Jack vocalizing it isn't apples to oranges with an athlete of the past vocalizing it. 

Maybe if you listen he stays, maybe there is hope on that front. I dunno 

Just now, Norcal said:

It's unwatchable. I'm hoping the recording isn't choppy. I heard about every fifth word out of his mouth for some reason? 

Jack demanded Adam's handle the scalpel himself, Adam's refused, the Dr.s agreed. Jack grabbed a wet teddy bear, curled up in the fetal position and gently sobbed, mumbling "I want my Ralphy".

• Haha (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Jack has not asked for a trade per Adams

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

I'm behind on the stream so apologies. 

Really like how Granato mentioned how players "share" a lot more, nowadays. With today's generation, young ones need to be heard. The may vocalize things athletes in the past would just bury. Surely players have terrible thoughts about not wanting to remain with their organizations, all the time? Maybe Jack vocalizing it isn't apples to oranges with an athlete of the past vocalizing it. 

Maybe if you listen he stays, maybe there is hope on that front. I dunno 

Just now, I-90 W said:

The organ-eye- zation’s approach to this seems to be just to reiterate that Jack is a young emotional player that wants to win. 

It's definitely the mature approach to the situation. They don't want to end up looking like an organization that shits on its players in public.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.