GDT: Kevyn Adams Press Conference -- The "Disconnect" Explained--11:00 am

bob_sauve28

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Artificial disc replacement is still an experimental procedure in the Untied States.

I don't know too  much....just what I had...a synthetic disc installed in lower spine. It's called ALIF and been around a long time

1 minute ago, nucci said:

I don't know too  much....just what I had...a synthetic disc installed in lower spine. It's called ALIF and been around a long time

From the sounds of it, from what SDS was saying, it is common surgery overseas 

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

From the sounds of it, from what SDS was saying, it is common surgery overseas 

ADR, as it's known, is more common overseas. Just not here. There's also not a long list of elite athletes having an ADR procedure, so there isn't much study on how it affects performance. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

ADR, as it's known, is more common overseas. Just not here. There's also not a long list of elite athletes having an ADR procedure, so there isn't much study on how it affects performance. 

disc replacement is common here. I'm not a world class athlete but my recovery went well

The press is pushing Granato into commenting about what Eichel said again. He’s saying that Jack just wants to play hockey, and he doesn’t have a concern. Now being pressed harder about three leaders in the team seemingly wanting out, responded with “we’re in an industry with lots of emotion” he’s basically downplaying the whole thing.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, I-90 W said:

The press is pushing Granato into commenting about what Eichel said again. He’s saying that Jack just wants to play hockey, and he doesn’t have a concern. Now being pressed harder about three leaders in the team seemingly wanting out, responded with “we’re in an industry with lots of emotion” he’s basically downplaying the whole thing.

Not much for him to say. He's not been signed to coach next season. This is on Adams

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.