GDT: Kevyn Adams Press Conference -- The "Disconnect" Explained--11:00 am

bob_sauve28

In my opinion, based on my impressions, not based on a specific statement saying this thing but only on how I have interpreted the press conference so far, I think they will strongly favor hiring Granato. 

That good enough for ya PA?

Disclaimer: The above statement was an opinion not based on verifiable facts that have been presented at the presser. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, LGR4GM said:

In my opinion, based on my impressions, not based on a specific statement saying this thing but only on how I have interpreted the press conference so far, I think they will strongly favor hiring Granato. 

Disclaimer: The above statement was an opinion not based on verifiable facts that have been presented at the presser. 

Link?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

You missed the joke. It wasn't at your expense.

• Like (+1) 1

Trade request or not, to my mind KA makes it quite clear you will be traded if you don't want to be here. So much talk about how we acknowledge the past but can't live in it.

They will not be playing hardball with any of the assets. 

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Here is a link to prove what I felt. It gives you all the facts you need to reach the same conclusions on my feelings. 

I've been away for a few days, sorry. 

Totally disagree. Here's why

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PASabreFan said:

You're good. We're all jacked up right now.

Hence stepping away. 

There seems to be a clear thread coming from Adams, players that what to be here will be and those who don't won't. Specifically he mentioned a guy liking palm trees... so Risto to Florida or Anaheim E5

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Kevyn Adams is interesting to me. I am glad Karmanos is aboard though. 

Kevyn Adams, Stanley Cup winning hockey player, really comes through in his stated philosophy. He's drawing on his reputation there to lend weight to his decision making.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Trade request or not, to my mind KA makes it quite clear you will be traded if you don't want to be here. So much talk about how we acknowledge the past but can't live in it.

Fine, I will give you more evidence. Boom! Link that ends this debate

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's amazing to me how professional journalists have such difficulty asking a clear question.

I like how they start with a statement that is long and convoluted followed by a question with 5-6 parts. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Sounded to me like certain players don’t want to be here and he will expedite the process of making them no longer here.  Also, the way he spoke of the “young core” tells me he’s ready to hand the reigns over to Dylan, Casey, Tage and Dahlin.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, inkman said:

Sounded to me like certain players don’t want to be here and he will expedite the process of making them no longer here.  Also, the way he spoke of the “young core” tells me he’s ready to hand the reigns over to Dylan, Casey, Tage and Dahlin.  

And Meatballs.

Also — reins.

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

As long as by "reins" he means "in spirit". In mentality. It cannot mean in a literal roster sense. 

I'm listening closely and he hasn't yet betrayed it does mean in a roster sense, to my ears, so that has to stay that way 

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.