2022 NHL Draft Rankings

Buffalonill

2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I think sabres want wright but are happy with any of the top 3 - The one they really want is in 2023 Michkov though.

I expect to see a lot more Russians being picked in next two drafts as well with the heavier scouting being done in Russia.

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

That's not how you spell Bedard. 

They REALLY better not be in the derby to have strong odds of getting THAT top pick too.

This ####ing carousel of striving to reach mediocrity but never even getting there has to end.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Savoie will surprise some ppl and I have no idea where McKenzie got his height from. Elite lists him as 5'10" so that will be something to check on at the combine. 

Savoie would be my #2 at this point behind Wright and followed by Miroshnichenko

Everything after those 3 is completely random. 

I currently have Lambert right after those three but I think all three are close. I’ve got a lot more work to do to speak about any of it confidently outside of my confidence that Wright is clearly number one.

Edited by Hoss

There was a reason they took 4 Russians last year. I don't think we see that pattern repeat. 

2 hours ago, Crusader1969 said:

Brad Lamber has started really slow this year. 
7 games 1 assist 

Was scratched yesterday 
Meanwhile his teammate Kemell  (think #9 on bobs list) has 9 points through 8 games

its early but hopefully he isn’t 2022s version of Ratty 

I don't care much for Lambert. We'll see if that changes. 

34 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

And I have no problem taking Lambert in the teens or the 20s. Just like Raty. 

You think he is worth what? #3 overall.

Yes i would take him 3rd overall in a second i just feel  He's putting way too much pressure on himself because of the draft this year right now he is a  Finland Nathan mckinnon.

I'm super pissed and  Jealous how raty looks they hit the jackpot.

Oh well 

If anyone missed it ..

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

That’s alarming. I hadn’t been able to follow where he was at this season since so few games have been played but that’s less than ideal. Wonder if he’s about to go the way of Tyler Benson.

Edited by Hoss

14 minutes ago, Hoss said:

That’s alarming. I hadn’t been able to follow where he was at this season since so few games have been played but that’s less than ideal. Wonder if he’s about to go the way of Tyler Benson.

I hope he rebounds. Provided he’s not hurt he should make their U20 squad where he can be evaluated vs his peers.

He has already played two of those tourneys, so the thought was he was ahead of his peers. He may have lost his confidence being challenged vs men.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.