Jack Eichel Presser on Monday 5-10-21

Brawndo

1 minute ago, Trettioåtta said:

Risto basically said if we don’t make the playoffs next year he won’t re-sign. Which seems like a reasonable response to me 

Does he just have the one year left?

Change of plans: McCabe going before Eichel. 🤨

Edited by That Aud Smell

4 hours ago, Thorny said:

People more in tune with the Rangers mention a trade package for Jack more along the lines of: Buchnevich (26, RW, 48p 54gp), Chytil (21, C, 22p 42gp), prospect Lundqvist (20, RHD, 2018 1st Rd. 28th OA), prospect Braden Schneider (19, RHD, 2020 19th OA) and a 1st. 

Apparently org. has said players Lafreniere, Kakko, and Fox are well off the table 

Sounds like the Rangers want their cake and to eat it too. If we're trading Eichel you need at least 1 of those players and then some.

Just now, PASabreFan said:

Jake starts with an update on his rehab without being asked about it. Talking to the rest of the league?

Haha. My first thought was that too, and assumed I missed part of the question 

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

The whole ####### idea should be a non-starter.  But if they come knocking on the door asking for the Sabres best player, they should be expected to offer the same.  If they won't do that, then they should be politely told to go #### themselves.

I can respect the viewpoint, but I just don’t see it playing out that way in real life.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.