Jack Eichel Presser on Monday 5-10-21

Brawndo

59 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

I heard something today that I pray is just a rumor on Eichel.....waiting to see if it's brought up at presser but I highly doubt it.

Was it that He was in Drug Rehab?  This floated around Twitter for awhile and eventually was debunked 

• Like (+1) 1

The problem with promoting Ducks and Kings as suitors for Jack, is that neither has expressed interest in him (to my knowledge, other than a Dreger tweet).

According to the NYC media, the Rangers owner has been banging on the drum for Jack for quite awhile now. If this is true, it means the Sabres would get the most from NYR, if the owner is THAT thirsty for him. If they’re offering Strome, Kakko/Lafreniere, Georgiev, and a couple picks, I’m probably listening. 

Edited by Andrew Amerk

12 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

The problem with promoting Ducks and Kings as suitors for Jack, is that neither has expressed interest in him (to my knowledge, other than a Dreger tweet).

According to the NYC media, the Rangers owner has been banging on the drum for Jack for quite awhile now. If this is true, it means the Sabres would get the most from NYR, if the owner is THAT thirsty for him. If they’re offering Strome, Kakko/Lafreniere, Georgiev, and a couple picks, I’m probably listening. 

If the Rags really want Eichel, the discussions START at Fox & Kakko/LaFreniere.

If Fox is a no go, then walk.

7 minutes ago, Taro T said:

If the Rags really want Eichel, the discussions START at Fox & Kakko/LaFreniere.

Thank you. I meant to put Fox in there and somehow forgot. 

Strome, Kakko/Lafreniere, Fox, Georgiev, 1st. The Sabres are in the drivers seat here. If you want Jack, pony up. 

Edited by Andrew Amerk
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Taro T said:

9 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Yea I’m there too. Key word START. 

5 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Thank you. I meant to put Fox in there and somehow forgot. 

I think Fox would be a definite no go, and if I was in the Rangers’ shoes I wouldn’t do it.  I don’t think most understand yet how good Fox is.  I think he is the best player on the Rangers and I feel comfortable that he is one of the top-5 D in the league.

3 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Fox refused to sign with Calgary and Carolina after he was traded to them, all with the plan of joining the Rangers when He was able.  Even if the Rangers traded Him, he would re join the team in July 2025 as an UFA. 

They're those spoiled little 16 year olds that get upset at their parents for not getting them a lamborghini for their birthday

1 hour ago, Curt said:

I think Fox would be a definite no go, and if I was in the Rangers’ shoes I wouldn’t do it.  I don’t think most understand yet how good Fox is.  I think he is the best player on the Rangers and I feel comfortable that he is one of the top-5 D in the league.

I’m very aware of how good Fox is. In some other thread somewhere, I added him as one of the best players in the league.

If the Rangers owner is so thirsty for Eichel, then he needs to pay up  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

So ? I cant remember  A single leak in the organization  ever since tim murray left .

Things come out of left field now 

54 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I’m very aware of how good Fox is. In some other thread somewhere, I added him as one of the best players in the league.

If the Rangers owner is so thirsty for Eichel, then he needs to pay up  

Fair enough.  I just think it’s a total non-starter, and I think any idea that the Rangers would/should have to trade Fox AND Lafreniere/Kakko AND maybe something else too, is just way out there.

8 hours ago, CallawaySabres said:

I heard something today that I pray is just a rumor on Eichel.....waiting to see if it's brought up at presser but I highly doubt it.

I heard he has a sponsorship deal with McDonalds and will be changing his name to McEichel.

People more in tune with the Rangers mention a trade package for Jack more along the lines of: Buchnevich (26, RW, 48p 54gp), Chytil (21, C, 22p 42gp), prospect Lundqvist (20, RHD, 2018 1st Rd. 28th OA), prospect Braden Schneider (19, RHD, 2020 19th OA) and a 1st. 

Apparently org. has said players Lafreniere, Kakko, and Fox are well off the table 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.