Jack Eichel Presser on Monday 5-10-21

Brawndo

3 minutes ago, Kong said:

When I lived in Buffalo, I worked at my dad's store and later on I left and him and his partner sold the store. They sold it to someone who had the money but one of the first things this new owner did was harass people who were parking in our lot. This new owner was incompetent and had no background in the business. He didn't endear himself to the customers. He apparently was a front man for a larger group who eventually sold the business again to a larger concern to a much different business.

This is what the Pegulas remind me of.

I don't see that. What I see is a an owner who is a fan and got himself too involved without knowing what he was doing. 

• Like (+1) 1

I’ve pretty much been expecting this since the season went downhill.  I think this team is going to be starting over.  I’m not that sad about it.

Just to clarify, I think in the next 12 months, Jack, Sam and Risto will be gone.

Edited by Curt
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.