First SabreSpace Poster of the Year Award

PASabreFan

5 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

The winner has been notified and asked to make a speech but has humbly declined and asked that his victory not be publicly acknowledged.

Pure class.

You know who you are.

I changed my mind. I will make a speech.

To the posters here, I appreciate your time, effort and love in adorning me as the greatest of all time. There were other competitors but in the end the right decision was made. I’d like to thank a few people. Thank you to Dwayne “the Rock” Johnson for wearing tight shirts all the time to make men who do not have the physique like us feel bad for themselves, thus lessening their prowess on message boards. Thank you to Simone Biles. Not many people can do what we do on the mat. And thank you to myself. You’re awesome, dude.

Go Sabres.

• Awesome! (+1) 3

I missed this beauty during my fasting month.

If it's not too late, I'd like to nominate every last one of you.  All of you have added so much in making SabreSpace a great refuge in a turbulant world.

I thank you all for that and especially @SDS for making it all possible and keeping it going for a long time.  This September 23 will mark my 10th year here.

And thanks to @Taro T

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.