First SabreSpace Poster of the Year Award

PASabreFan

Just now, Eleven said:

That is very kind of you.

I won't speak for Charlie, but from my perspective, you need better taste.

Beyond anything else I appreciate the way you carry yourself and willingness to acknowledge when you’ve been wrong. I don’t always agree with you, but I find it very easy to have a discussion about those things with you which isn’t always the case. There would be far more vitriol without you here. You also take stands for posters against the mods when you thinks it’s necessary and I appreciate that. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Eleven said:

You should see what he says about you in private messages.  He doesn't send them to me, but he does send them to Thorny, and then Thorny shares them with the rest of us in the group chat that we have about you.

Thorny shares them with me to.  What Duda says makes me blush.  What they are telling my you say makes me want to buy you a glass of turpentine the next time I see you.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

You know who I nominate?  Anyone who after another last place finish, still sees things as looking up...and I don’t mean looking up at all the teams in the standings above the Sabres. 

Oh please don't vote for me after what I said about this thread!!!

So far, LGR and Brawndo have secured spots in the poll. Taro and MODO need one more poster to nominate them. Thorny, Pimlach, inkman, dudacek and Doohickie need two more. Others were mentioned, but I don't think they were nominations per se.

12 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

So far, LGR and Brawndo have secured spots in the poll. Taro and MODO need one more poster to nominate them. Thorny, Pimlach, inkman, dudacek and Doohickie need two more. Others were mentioned, but I don't think they were nominations per se.

That Brawndo Guy sucks. 

I heard He puts recycling in with the regular trash and that Mrs Brawndo might leave Him for a Panthers Defenseman. 

• Haha (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

That Brawndo Guy sucks. 

I heard He puts recycling in with the regular trash and that Mrs Brawndo might leave Him for a Panthers Defenseman. 

What, this guy isn't good enough for her?

brawny-2011.jpg

39 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Oh, there are rules for this?  Since I nominated inky he needs to nominate me.

19 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Not to place the blame on anyone for the Sabres missing the Playoffs for 10 consecutive seasons, but the First Year of the drought was 2011-12. Look who joined at the beginning of that season 

5BA03E9A-32BC-499B-96A4-6487ABFD16F0.jpeg

Angry Black Friday GIF by Buyout Footage

3 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Not to place the blame on anyone for the Sabres missing the Playoffs for 10 consecutive seasons, but the First Year of the drought was 2011-12. Look who joined at the beginning of that season 

5BA03E9A-32BC-499B-96A4-6487ABFD16F0.jpeg

See, I was going to say you, but now you point this out, maybe you're the one who angered those hockey gods getting the info out too fast? 🙂

Nah, you get my vote. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.