GDT: Sabres at Penguins May 8, 2021 • 3:00PM ET MSG-B, WGR

Doohickie

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm sure Terry & Kim want to keep losing out of spite.

As for a president of hockey ops, how many chiefs do you really want in the building? You hired Karmanos. Isn't it backwards to hire an ops guy and tell him to use who's already here?

So they hire one experienced FO hockey guy and all of a sudden, they shouldn’t hire any more?  ...and this is after they gutted the FO staff last summer? 

Put down the Kool-Aid.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Hoss said:

What an embarrassing, flop ***** way to go out. ***** Don Granato.

I didn’t see Granato out on the ice. 

Interesting emotional take on a game that was decided by a goal that went in off of a chest.  

Sabres led in shots, blocked shots, tied in hits and face offs. What an awful performance against a team that may win the division. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I didn’t see Granato out on the ice. 

Interesting emotional take on a game that was decided by a goal that went in off of a chest.  

Sabres led in shots, blocked shots, tied in hits and face offs. What an awful performance against a team that may win the division. 

Mhm.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

So they hire one experienced FO hockey guy and all of a sudden, they shouldn’t hire any more?  ...and this is after they gutted the FO staff last summer? 

Put down the Kool-Aid.

Better Kool aid than bile.

I was making the point that you can't just have a bunch of chiefs without an idea of who does what and who's opinion wins out.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.