GDT Islanders at Sabres 5/4/21 7pm MSG, WGR550

Brawndo

53 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Waits for the chorus of Skinner defenders to pull out the pitchforks.

Doesnt Donnie know that Jeff has been scoring at over a 30-point pace on the first line!

Skinner defenders? Skinner defenders? Did you say Skinner defenders?????

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Radar said:

Skinner defenders? Skinner defenders? Did you say Skinner defenders?????

Just want to point out that Skinner's hustle in o-zone led to penalty that led to Thompson PP goal yesterday.  He has been snake bitten in goal but has been playing better.  He needs to play with guys who can create.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

I always thought the little girl from Caravan of Courage/Battle for Endor grew up, made clothes, lived like an Ewok princess for years and... after they fattened her up ate her...

WOOOOOO!!!! Eakin!

... they had her clothes leftover.

That’s the same theory I heard 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

In addition to all the other things we need next season, we need a line that goes out after we score a goal and wins the next shift.

Yes....and I would also recommend NOT putting Dahlin and Joker on the first shift after we score a goal.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

Yes....and I would also recommend NOT putting Dahlin and Joker on the first shift after we score a goal.

That, too. Maybe in a couple years, but right now...   if all things stand as is...  after a goal:   Girgs - Cozens - Okposo + Samuelsson - Ristolainen. Just win the next 50 seconds.

3 minutes ago, sweetlou said:

Just want to point out that Skinner's hustle in o-zone led to penalty that led to Thompson PP goal yesterday.  He has been snake bitten in goal but has been playing better.  He needs to play with guys who can create.

You may have missed my attempt at humor.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.