"It's time to trade softee Reinhart"

LGR4GM

I forget who but someone mentioned trading Reinhart to Seattle and that idea actually has some merit in it. I am not opposed to trading Reinhart. 

For the record, Sam Reinhart is anything but a "softee". He literally is the best net front goal scorer this team has. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I forget who but someone mentioned trading Reinhart to Seattle and that idea actually has some merit in it. I am not opposed to trading Reinhart. 

For the record, Sam Reinhart is anything but a "softee". He literally is the best net front goal scorer this team has. 

tenor.gif

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Would like to keep Reinhart, if possible. With that said, your "For the record" view of Reinhart, I.E. he cannot be soft because he is the teams best net front goal scorer, is heavily misleading, at best, imho. The fact is, Reinhart doesn't take nearly the abuse in front of the net your comments subconsciously suggests. Yes, he does have a good stick in front of the net, no, he is not getting the "what for" from opposing D in most cases. He has been historically career wise, a softer player. That isn't something you can draw up on analytics either, it's straight out the eye test, again, imho.

With that being said, I'd keep Sam for sure, again, if at all possible.

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

Faceoffs!

Falls down!

Couldn’t catch Dylan Larkin from behind on a breakaway after an 80-second shift!

Doesnt smile enough!

Can’t score (30) without Eichel!

Dirty areas!

Mean to reporters!

Muffin shot!

Rides tandem bikes!

Not as good as Leon Draisaitl!

Only plays good four out every five games!

I love it!

I was gonna point out the same irrelevant, exaggerated, or illogical junk.  

I’ll add this though ... it’s stunning that those of us that have played the game or have watched and is a student of the game, have such different takes on Reinhart. I find it funny when posters preface their comments with “well I played the game at a higher level” Like that means their opinion should be considered to have more weight no matter what the topic is 😂

24 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

I love it!

I was gonna point out the same irrelevant, exaggerated, or illogical junk.  

I’ll add this though ... it’s stunning that those of us that have played the game or have watched and is a student of the game, have such different takes on Reinhart. I find it funny when posters preface their comments with “well I played the game at a higher level” Like that means their opinion should be considered to have more weight no matter what the topic is 😂

I was a bong a day kid, I played at the "highest" level, for myself in any event, at the ponds, Sabreland and in midgets. Were there "higher" kids? Probably, but I was feeling good, each and every game 😛

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Excellent.  Don't agree with a post from a different thread, so let's start a new thread about said post, for no reason at all. 👎

Was it's own topic. What bug crawled up you?

2 hours ago, Weave said:

I say we all bring this mess back into Liger's thread.  He's just deflecting.

Idk what I am deflecting from but go for it. 

Edited by LGR4GM

I could see Sam being a Seattle trade candidate because of the proximity to Vancouver. Maybe he even brings a little return from their expansion haul? 

Otherwise I could see him wanting to play in  Canada. 

I love Sam. I'd love him to stay. If he can bring something positive in return they will have to consider it.  

Edited by Norcal