Sabres at Bruins 1 o’clock

spndnchz

I hope to see a physical, uptempo game and for someone to be knocking Marchand down every chance they get.  We may not be able to beat them on the scoreboard with the youth today, but I want to see some passion and see who can play some old-time hockey.  

Sabres lose 4-3.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JoeSchmoe said:

When will Caggulia get the Eakin treatment? I'd rather see Fogarty in there.

Pretty sure they're just trying to see what they have in him & whether they'll try to re-sign him for next year as a tweener.  Expecting they already know whether they will give Fogarty an offer.

Side note: didn't realize Eakin didn't make the trip to Bah-stan for "personal reasons."

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Pretty sure they're just trying to see what they have in him & whether they'll try to re-sign him for next year as a tweener.  Expecting they already know whether they will give Fogarty an offer.

Side note: didn't realize Eakin didn't make the trip to Bah-stan for "personal reasons."

First and foremost, hopefully everything is OK with Eakin and his family.

But strictly hockey speaking, it is good this last week that GM Sheevyn has learned from the now-obvious mistake of signing Eakin for 1.2M too high and 1 year too many. He did help on the PK and he did win faceoffs. But Lazar won the 3C and... dang it, I still wish we had Lazar even as a JAG.

6 minutes ago, MODO Hockey said:

These morons that show up as "fans" after a goal or under the game, sitting at home "cheering" for sabres, it looks so fake it makes me wanna puke.

But hey, thats true when thinking about it.. is there one single happy sabres fan out there? 

Jean Yoon Reaction GIF by Kim's Convenience

Yes! What a joke! This whole thing is amateurish.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.