GDT Boston at Buffalo 4/23/21 7pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Always nice beating the Bruins.

UPL has work to do still but reminds me a tiny bit of Ullmark when he showed up randomly during one of the tank seasons briefly.

UPL gave up 1 bad goal, 1 semi-bad goal and Risto cashed one for the Bruins

Reinhart with the hattrick; the guy is honestly one of the least enthusiastic looking players to watch yet explodes randomly with goals and points.

Dahlin looking solid again.

Big Samulsson with 2 apples!

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Why ask why?  Life's funny that way.  I think it was a touching tribute that his parents appreciated.

I think both him and his parents would’ve appreciated it more if they did it when he was alive. 

People shouldn’t have to die to be appreciated or commemorated. 

17 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Real quick... tell me again who lost the faceoff just before Reinhart scored the empty net goal.

image.thumb.png.e92f6ea4fb0294dcb126a9064393fe25.png

So Pasta got the assist on Sam's goal  🙂

12 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I think both him and his parents would’ve appreciated it more if they did it when he was alive. 

People shouldn’t have to die to be appreciated or commemorated. 

Well they don't name a fan of the game mid-season.

Edited by Doohickie

UPL isn't ready, but he does have the presence of a real goalie — his size, his calmness, and the way he moves.

Rasmus Asplund showed more speed and more skill tonight than I thought he had.

Nice to see Sam and Risto bounce back after lacklustre games yesterday.

Casey Mittelstadt continues to score nice goals.

R2 is having no problem adjusting to the speed and strength of the NHL. He looks like might be a find.

Dahlin and Joki shouldnt be a pair on paper, but their chemistry is a treat to watch.

Mattias Samuelsson is a beast. I don't see an ounce of anger in him, just buckets of poise and strength.

Team continues to be entertaining.

Edited by dudacek
  • Like (+1) 4

48 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Mattias Samuelsson is a beast. I don't see an ounce of anger in him, just buckets of poise and strength.

And he definitely knows how to use his size and strength.  He's delivered a few checks that were merely intended to screen an opponent from a puck but he ended up knocking them on their *****.  Mongo strong!

blazing saddles horse punch GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, darksabre said:

I had to put my cat down this afternoon. It's been an emotional day. These kids picking up a fun win tonight was something I really needed. Grateful.

Big Lebowski Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

My condolences.  I had a tuxedo cat that acted like a dog.  He unfortunately developed cancer around an eye and the vet said he was probably in a lot of pain.  Still it was tough.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, dudacek said:

UPL isn't ready, but he does have the presence of a real goalie — his size, his calmness, and the way he moves.

Rasmus Asplund showed more speed and more skill tonight than I thought he had.

Nice to see Sam and Risto bounce back after lacklustre games yesterday.

Casey Mittelstadt continues to score nice goals.

R2 is having no problem adjusting to the speed and strength of the NHL. He looks like might be a find.

Risto and Joki shouldnt be a pair on paper, but their chemistry is a treat to watch.

Team continues to be entertaining.

Samuelsson is of old school stock, that you cn tell.  He reminds me of a young Uwe Krupp, except Samuelsson uses his strength a bit more than Krupp did.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.