Jack Quinn having Season Ending Surgery for a LBI

Brawndo

38 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Sure he will be a career kotalik

When we missed out on a franchise center 

I can't tell if you are the guy who should be running the Sabres drafts, the most overconfident Sabrespace internet draft expert ever, or another creative way @pi2000 has discovered for trolling @LGR4GM

Edited by dudacek
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

44 minutes ago, dudacek said:

I can't tell if you are the guy who should be running the Sabres drafts, the most overconfident Sabrespace internet draft expert ever, or another creative way @pi2000 has discovered for trolling @LGR4GM

Anybody could draft better then buffalo .

Can anyone honestly say they hoped for jack quinn last year? 

jj will save the draft who should have been a top 15 pick 

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

Anybody could draft better then buffalo .

Can anyone honestly say they hoped for jack quinn last year? 

jj will save the draft who should have been a top 15 pick 

I truly believe that if you just looked for "high motor" and then sorted by SEAL those guys, you could draft better than Buffalo over the last decade. 

JJ Peterka falling to the 2nd was strange and the fact we traded up to get him, might have been genius. Rest of the class is a wash but it was just 5th round and later. Personally rounds 1-3 are where you need to hit and occasionally in deep draft round 4.

20 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I truly believe that if you just looked for "high motor" and then sorted by SEAL those guys, you could draft better than Buffalo over the last decade. 

JJ Peterka falling to the 2nd was strange and the fact we traded up to get him, might have been genius. Rest of the class is a wash but it was just 5th round and later. Personally rounds 1-3 are where you need to hit and occasionally in deep draft round 4.

I'm honestly shocked Ottawa didn't grab him 

41 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't get this. Don't players get second opinions sometimes?

I don't remember the exact quote, but didn't Adams come out and say one thing, and then 24 hours the team or Eichel said the opposite?  My point is, if there was uncertainty as to the course of action, why not say he is still being evaluating, instead of looking like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing?

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Killing it still .

Don't think people realize how good jj is but they will 

• 4 weeks later...

Due to my dive into Guenther again I ended up looking at Jarvis and Quinn as comparables. I bring this up because Quinn was really fun to look back at and I really wonder how that groin hernia impacted who he is as a player. Quinn does a lot of tight turns and direction changes. They help him both stickhandle and manipulate defenses. That being impacted assuredly hindered his season. All in all Quinn impressed me in his D1 season both with his adaptability at the U20 and how he seemed to improve in the AHL quite rapidly. Anyways, here is some Quinn draft talk to remind everyone of his pros and cons. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.