GDT The Rematch Pittsburgh at Buffalo 4/18/21 3pm MSG/WGR 550

Brawndo

Rewatched game on Penguins broadcast:

Pens were 5-0 vs Buffalo coming in, outscoring the Sabres 20-7

17 wins since March 1st

Just 2 regulation losses in 14 games

In their last 24 games, Pens only trailed after 1st period 3 times

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

Who's posting during games? "Yay! We just tied it up!" doesn't come off as your VP for Creative Content or whatever PSE calls it.

It’s a paid professional. They just suck at it. The Sabres social team has been hot trash for years now.

• Like (+1) 1

Sid 1.51 pts per game vs Buffalo, 5th all time

Penguins got points in 23 of the last 25 matchups vs Sabres 

Sids only been held off the score sheet 5 times in his career vs Buffalo and has a record of 32-5-1 all time vs them

Is Sid their Tom Brady? Owning the Sabres like TB did the Bills? 

As the broadcast team realizes the Sabres are outplaying the Penguins they are taking a trip down memory lane. 

Wow, now they're breaking out the Kasparitis OT goal from 2001 lol

36 minutes ago, Norcal said:

Sid 1.51 pts per game vs Buffalo, 5th all time

Penguins got points in 23 of the last 25 matchups vs Sabres 

Sids only been held off the score sheet 5 times in his career vs Buffalo and has a record of 32-5-1 all time vs them

Is Sid their Tom Brady? Owning the Sabres like TB did the Bills? 

As the broadcast team realizes the Sabres are outplaying the Penguins they are taking a trip down memory lane. 

Wow, now they're breaking out the Kasparitis OT goal from 2001 lol

Sid didn’t own the Sabres.  Everyone did.

3 hours ago, Doohickie said:

I work for a large corporation and we give our summer interns work at much higher levels of responsibility than that.

Meh. It’s hard to define responsibility and the importance of different roles. Too much to consider. It’s a public-facing role that directly speaks to the customer on the biggest platforms these organizations have. It’s not an intern. Full stop.

10 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Meh. It’s hard to define responsibility and the importance of different roles. Too much to consider. It’s a public-facing role that directly speaks to the customer on the biggest platforms these organizations have. It’s not an intern. Full stop.

You don't really know that. 

2 minutes ago, #freejame said:

Wilkes-Bare, Wilkes-Barry and what’s the third? Wilkeys-Barry?

Wilkes-Bar. It's looney tunes but I hear it said all the time. They even sell t-shirts with pictures of a strawberry, a black bear and a hershey's bar.

1 hour ago, ubkev said:

Wilkes-Bar. It's looney tunes but I hear it said all the time. They even sell t-shirts with pictures of a strawberry, a black bear and a hershey's bar.

I don't like that at all. Those people are definitely wrong and undoubtedly Pennsyltuckian. 

On 4/18/2021 at 4:21 PM, Thorny said:

Actually you know who should get a nod too is @Ducky

more than a few times he mentioned liking the idea of taking on Mittelstadt. He'd probably be doing this here in Winnipeg right now if so 

If I remember, I was going to trade Copper for him.

He has had the opportunity to play in the top 6 a bit this year and is on pace for a 62 point season in a regular 82 game year. I still think he is going to be traded because Overcharge will walk him to free agency. After this year, he will want mor than Chevy will be willing to give. I wouldn't give him a dime more than 4 or 5 years x  4m.

Mitts is still young, give him time.

18 hours ago, Brawndo said:

This is the Sabres Social Media Team.

Alexi Spector usually runs the Sabres Twitter Account, She worked for the Iowa Wild in the same role before coming to Buffalo.

E95249AB-0C95-4711-ACAB-E8C338E79659.jpeg

Interesting that everyone in the department would seem to be female.  Wonder how long that's been the case.  

The B&G features are very well done.  Don't follow twitter much & not on Facebook, so can't really speak to the rest of what they do.

29 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Interesting that everyone in the department would seem to be female.  Wonder how long that's been the case.  

The B&G features are very well done.  Don't follow twitter much & not on Facebook, so can't really speak to the rest of what they do.

I believe a large majority of PSE’s Human Resource Department is Female as well

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.