GDT The Rematch Pittsburgh at Buffalo 4/18/21 3pm MSG/WGR 550

Brawndo

I've never seen a player have so many ALMOST highlight real goals to start their career -  Dahlin got a nice chance and then nearly batted his own rebound in out of the air.

it'll come

Edited by Thorny

Sabres need to keep going at them.

Hopefully Dons got the video screens goin, showing the boys the path to victory.

Sids line atleast will come hard in the third. 

This game could get chippy if Pitt doesn't get one early in the third. 

17 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

I have faith in you 

A crowler of Boatman's does not disappear in a single sitting.  It tastes like a nice ale, very smooth.  I know its trick though so I purposely slow-roll when I drink it.  At the brewery the largest draft of it you can buy is a 5 oz. pour which is plenty.

Edited by Doohickie

3 minutes ago, Norcal said:

Nothing in the video mantage of Samuelsson says not ready for the NHL.

I'm sure he will have his growing pains but I'm just as sure he's gonna be a stud...some day

Yeah, would love some more foot speed though.   But do we want to burn of a year of his ELC this season ? 

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

cody mccormick, cody eakin, eek! the cat...doesn't matter - send em to rochester

I wonder if there is some kind of unspoken deal to be made if they waive him and some contender picks him up for depth?

An owe you one kind of? 

Maybe there is someone with a tradeable asset before the expansion draft per say? 

Just now, Huckleberry said:

Yeah, would love some more foot speed though.   But do we want to burn of a year of his ELC this season ? 

No

Just now, Doohickie said:

A crowler of Boatman's does not disappear in a single sitting.  It tastes like a nice ale, very smooth.  I know it's trick though so I purposely slow-roll when I drink it.  At the brewery the largest draft of it you can buy is a 5 oz. pour which is plenty.

That sounds fantastic. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Norcal said:

I wonder if there is some kind of unspoken deal to be made if they waive him and some contender picks him up for depth?

An owe you one kind of? 

Maybe there is someone with a tradeable asset before the expansion draft per say? 

No

Maybe but I doubt a contender would be a contender if they valued the addition of Eagads 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.