GDT The Rematch Pittsburgh at Buffalo 4/18/21 3pm MSG/WGR 550

Brawndo

Pens were better yesterday but the Sabres hung around and could have tied it up.

I don’t think the Pens have another gear, the Sabres could adjust and come out better.

Goaltending may be the difference and we will get stellar play from ?

Edited by French Collection

10 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Pens were better yesterday but the Sabres hung around and could have tied it up.

I don’t think the Pens have another gear, the Sabres could adjust and come out better.

Goaltending may be the difference and we will stellar play from ?

The start of the Ooka Pooka Looka era?

It's not like Midnight Toker couldn't play another. I wonder if DG decides he'd rather go all in for a win today, get the taste of yesterday out of the way.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Rake the last of the leaves up, 9r watch hockey? Hmmmmm....

I'm reminded of my parents telling me when I was younger that yard work will instill a sense of purpose in me.

And in pursuance of passing that down to the next generation, my lovely children are the proud recipients of that lesson every winter and spring 🙂

while dad of course, takes on the more serious household task of calling out the score today from his recliner 🙂

go sabres!

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Taylor Hall leads the team in assists, 17 to Eichel's 16. But don't worry, Dahlin's got his targeting computer set on them.

Hall's not listed as an active member of the team. Doesn't really change the substance of my post to say "of any player on the roster, Eichel has the most assists"

It's a comment on his team value

• Thanks (+1) 1

Nearly half the roster we dressed for yesterday’s game were not NHL regulars last year: Thompson, Asplund, Mittelstadt, Cozens, R2, Fogarty, Bryson, Tokarski and Housser.

Four more - Dahlin, Bjork, Jokiharju and Olofsson - have yet play 200 NHL games. The latter three have yet to play 150.

Have the Sabres ever dressed a more inexperienced lineup?

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

At least it isn't nationally televised so it will start on time, less commercials and shorter intermissions. Game will be done soon enough to get outside again 👍

But now how will I find time to watch the Yankees lose their 1pm game before the puck drops?

58 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

Cole is pitching, so the probably won’t lose it until the 8th. You’ll be fine.

If only I didn't believe Cole will get taken deep on a "hit this" fastball, with 2 outs and a runner on, then the Yankees lose 2-0.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.