GDT: Pittsburgh at Buffalo Apr. 17, 2021 • 3:00PM ET NBC / WGR

Doohickie

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

This is what a top NHL team in playoff form looks like against an AHL level roster devoid of stars.  We are simply outclassed. Don’t know what Granato can do for this one. 

Stay tuned. Don's got a plan

One cheap goal is all that separated the teams in the first 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

And a post. 

That and Tokarski had to make some saves but although the Penguins played pretty much mistake free so far they only lead by one. 

Now, this game might break open in the second BUT if it does I won't get down on the kids. 

2 minutes ago, Justin C said:

I wish I loved something as much as Colin Miller loves winding up and blasting shots from the point.

Into shinguards 

3 minutes ago, Norcal said:

That and Tokarski had to make some saves but although the Penguins played pretty much mistake free so far they only lead by one. 

Now, this game might break open in the second BUT if it does I won't get down on the kids. 

Into shinguards 

Total brain fart by Tokarski not sealing the post off on that goal. Otherwise he's been okay.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.