GDT: Pittsburgh at Buffalo Apr. 17, 2021 • 3:00PM ET NBC / WGR

Doohickie

• Doohickie changed the title to GDT: Pittsburgh at Buffalo Apr. 17, 2021 • 3:00PM ET NBC / WGR
1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Well as expected my brother bagged out so I have an extra ticket. It's yours free if you're in Buffalo and have been vaccinated and have the card showing that. The downside of course is you have to sit in my "pod" with me in Sec 308. PM me. Gonna go in order of who answers first. Go.

Just curious about the pricing of the tickets. Are they discounted or still face value? Even with the limited number of people being allowed into the arena its great watching fans responding to what's happening on ice. I'm hoping you watch an entertaining game with good hockey play regardless of the outcome. The fans deserve it after being subjected to so much uninspiring play and negativity surrounding this team. 

I'm not sure if the turnaround will carry over for the rest of the season but this belated upswing has gotten my hockey juices activated again. Enjoy yourself. 

We are playing good enough to win.   We need good goaltending and Linus is out so it’s tough to predict a win but this team is starting to have fun winning. 

Whatever Granato is doing, and it might just be taking the reins off and simplifying the game, it is really helping to develop the kids.  

22 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Just curious about the pricing of the tickets. Are they discounted or still face value? Even with the limited number of people being allowed into the arena its great watching fans responding to what's happening on ice. I'm hoping you watch an entertaining game with good hockey play regardless of the outcome. The fans deserve it after being subjected to so much uninspiring play and negativity surrounding this team. 

I'm not sure if the turnaround will carry over for the rest of the season but this belated upswing has gotten my hockey juices activated again. Enjoy yourself. 

The prices are a little higher than typical but not marked up as much as might have been expected from window prices.  There is a 20% discount for STHers from that price, so prices are still higher for them than they would have been had it been a normal season but not tremendously.

But there is a "convenience fee" added to all tix which is a really annoying name for an added fee when in order to get into the building you can ONLY buy on-line & you must then jump through several hoops to attend.

Edited by Taro T
  • Like (+1) 1

Will go w/ Tokarski pulling off the unthinkable and getting his 2nd win in 5+ years 2 days after having waited 5+ years for the 1st one since that game vs the Otters.  (Tomorrow's game is another story as the Pens will be ticked & doubt Tokarski can do it 2 days in a row & am certain Hauser couldn't do that.)

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Will go w/ Tokarski pulling off the unthinkable and getting his 2nd win in 5+ years 2 days after having waited 5+ years for the 1st one since that game vs the Otters.  (Tomorrow's game is another story as the Pens will be ticked & doubt Tokarski can do it 2 days in a row & am certain Hauser couldn't do that.)

Talk is that UPL might make his debut tomorrow if he’s healthy.

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Prices run the gamut but appear lower than usual. My seats are $33 each (had to buy the entire pod of 2) which is far less than what these seats in 308 row 8 go for normally ($54?)

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.