Ullmark week to week, Sabres Injury Updates

Brawndo

• Brawndo changed the title to Ullmark week to week, Sabres Injury Updates
1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

Rarely do shows hit their strides in their 3rd or so season and just continue getting better until they end. 

schitts creek wtf GIF by CBC

I heard it's the number one show on netflix right now in canada AND the USA and that's kinda insane for a Canadian made/produced show 

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

I heard it's the number one show on netflix right now in canada AND the USA and that's kinda insane for a Canadian made/produced show 

The fact that the characters actually feel real I think helps a lot. Like Alexis is not just a one dimensional annoyance and she actively strives to be a better person. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/16/2021 at 2:42 PM, Thorny said:

I thought the 1st season and the last season were just OK, but 2 through 5 were consistently very good.  

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

So if Ullmark doesn't return, that means he'll have played in 37, 34 and 20 games in the past 3 seasons.

That's really not much to base, say, a 4-year contract at starter money on.

Nope.  The sabres need to address this.  They obviously needed an upgrade at 2C and for 2 straight summers ignored it.  This past offseason they have an obvious need in goal and they again ignore it.  

ADDRESS the ***** obvious problems in your organization.  

• Like (+1) 3

I’m not going to sit here and assume that the Sabres didn’t try to address goaltending in the summer… they probably tried to address it. But the asking price was just way too high for goaltending. 

I still don’t want them to pay an obscene amount for a goaltender. Me personally, I’m just highly allergic to payin goaltenders 7, 8, 9 million a year. And I certainly hope they don’t do it this summer either. But they definitely need to address it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.