Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

Just now, Buffalonill said:

So everyone is just happy with one prize in Krebs that's  Ridiculous. 

We're  giving up a franchise center at age 25 and that's  Acceptable to some.

Alex Tuch is a damn good hockey player and one of the better second pieces we can hope for. Krebs and Rossi are close in value and Boldy might never become Tuch. Minnesota’s first is undeniably worth more, though.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, wsam4031 said:

Unfortunately GMKA isnt smart or savvy enough to get a haul like that. Hell get a bunch of picks and blow them on grigorienko thpe players. Cant wait to see what garbage we get for him. Hes under contract just keep him and if he dont wanna play let him sit out for the next 5 years 

Well he hasn't caved yet, has he?

1 minute ago, Hoss said:

Alex Tuch is a damn good hockey player and one of the better second pieces we can hope for. Krebs and Rossi are close in value and Boldy might never become Tuch. Minnesota’s first is undeniably worth more, though.

Alex tuch wasn't in the rumor  Package

On 4/16/2021 at 12:13 PM, Norcal said:

With the current state of the franchise being that the kids are learning to play without the top player on the depth chart, moving Eichel now could set up this franchise to win for years to come.  

If the return is too good to pass up, don't. 

Hahahahaha this franchise is doomed until we get some people in the right places that have any clue what they are doing. Do u actually feel confident KA can actually trade eichel for anything that you will be happy with? I sure dont

Just now, wsam4031 said:

Hahahahaha this franchise is doomed until we get some people in the right places that have any clue what they are doing. Do u actually feel confident KA can actually trade eichel for anything that you will be happy with? I sure dont

He can only take the best of what is offered, or not move him. KA has been seemingly very patient so far, don’t see how we can criticize him already. It’s not as if he’s turning down a better offer. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wsam4031 said:

Hasnt showed he has any clue what hes doing though. Did good with the risto trade but got nothing for our leading scorer

I was disappointed at that first myself too, but look into Levi a bit more.   yeah it is still underwhelming but not so much if you do that.

• Like (+1) 1

The rangers are a joke and their fans are delusional. 

Just now, Buffalonill said:

So far Drury  Has done an incredible job over paying 4th line players

Yup. I don't get why ppl think he's some Yzerman savant gm

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, I-90 W said:

He can only take the best of what is offered, or not move him. KA has been seemingly very patient so far, don’t see how we can criticize him already. It’s not as if he’s turning down a better offer. 

He couldve waited for a better deal for reinhart or signed him long term last summer instead of trading him for a crapshoot of nothing. Same garbage, new gm. trade proven nhl players for picks and prospects. Most of these prospects dont ever work out thats why we keep finishing last

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I was disappointed at that first myself too, but look into Levi a bit more.   yeah it is still underwhelming but not so much if you do that.

I dont mind prospects when we are not giving up our leading scorer. Most of these prospects, especially goalies, never even play in the nhl

He couldve waited for a better deal for reinhart or signed him long term last summer instead of trading him for a crapshoot of nothing. Same garbage, new gm. trade proven nhl players for picks and prospects. Most of these prospects dont ever work out thats why we keep finishing last

We finish last because we've drafted bad for a long time. You're so close to the correct conclusion here. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LGR4GM said:

We finish last because we've drafted bad for a long time. You're so close to the correct conclusion here. 

Exactly!! So when u draft as bad as we do why would u trade proven players for a shot at hoping to get the type of player u just traded! Makes no friggen sense

Just now, wsam4031 said:

Exactly!! So when u draft as bad as we do why would u trade proven players for a shot at hoping to get the type of player u just traded! Makes no friggen sense

Because we've completely changed our drafting philosophy and how we draft the last 2 years. More importantly unless we fix the drafting, none of the rest matters. 

• Like (+1) 1

Exactly!! So when u draft as bad as we do why would u trade proven players for a shot at hoping to get the type of player u just traded! Makes no friggen sense. They fired the whole scouting dept how the hell are we supposed to get these picks right

5 minutes ago, Hoss said:

We’re not discussing a rumored package, I’m just talking about your generalized statement that Vegas is the worst partner.

Ok if it was Alex Tuch , Krebs,  Dean 2022 first , 2023 first ,  (And  conditional 2nd) turns to a first if they win the cup 

That's the deal 

Edited by Buffalonill

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Because we've completely changed our drafting philosophy and how we draft the last 2 years. More importantly unless we fix the drafting, none of the rest matters. 

Weve changed our drafting philosophy…. Fire the scouting staff, put pitures on a wall and blindly throw and thats who we draft! Taking quinn over rossi last year just showed they have no clue what they are doing

Just now, wsam4031 said:

Weve changed our drafting philosophy…. Fire the scouting staff, put pitures on a wall and blindly throw darts and thats who we draft! Taking quinn over rossi last year just showed they have no clue what they are doing

Just now, wsam4031 said:

Weve changed our drafting philosophy…. Fire the scouting staff, put pitures on a wall and blindly throw and thats who we draft! Taking quinn over rossi last year just showed they have no clue what they are doing

Do you follow the team? I'm asking because they have a new director of amateur scouting, a new analytics head, and new assistant gm since the Quinn pick.