Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

Yeah, but Adams has “full authority” over the situation!😀

So you are not going to let it go? 

Also you are moving the goalpost. Can Kevyn Adams tell Eichel yes for the ADR, yes he has the authority to do so. He won't though because of the potential outcomes. Can Adams trade Eichel for a moldy NYC pizza? Yes but he won't because of the potential consequences. 

Either let it go or don't but you wanna take pot shots we can start this entire conversation over. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

So you are not going to let it go? 

Also you are moving the goalpost. Can Kevyn Adams tell Eichel yes for the ADR, yes he has the authority to do so. He won't though because of the potential outcomes. Can Adams trade Eichel for a moldy NYC pizza? Yes but he won't because of the potential consequences. 

Either let it go or don't but you wanna take pot shots we can start this entire conversation over. 

It’s a F ing joke for crissakes!  It wasn’t directed at you or anyone else in the least. I think you’re just angling for an argument, but I’m not gonna indulge you. Have a good evening. 

7 hours ago, Doohickie said:

Oh I'm totally onboard with that.  It's the doctors, lawyers and insurance underwriters that are calling the shots, not Adams or Brisson.

You forgot John. He has the authority to go get any surgery he wants. There may be some consequences, but he certainly has the authority to do what he wants to his body. 

4 hours ago, inkman said:

WHY THE ***** DOES THIS THREAD STILL HAVE LEGS. NOTHING HAS CHANGED IN MONTHS. I’D BE MORR INTERESTED IN D-ZONE BREAKOUT PERCENTAGES FROM OUT D-MEN.  THIS THREAD SUCKS THE WILL TO LIVE OUTTA ME, ALTHOUGH THERE WASN’T MUCH THERE TO BEGIN WITH. 

I love you too, inkman

I Love You Dance GIF by Mauro Gatti

3 hours ago, pi2000 said:

Sure, but that could happen with any organic disc as well.   Failure of the AD doesn't necessarily mean paralysis.

I get the general impression that this is the scenario that the insurance company is worried about though.

25 minutes ago, kas23 said:

You forgot John. He has the authority to go get any surgery he wants. There may be some consequences, but he certainly has the authority to do what he wants to his body. 

Absolutely, but as I said in another post, he's putting business concerns above his personal health concerns.  So he's listening to the team's doctors lawyers and insurance underwriters as well.

29 minutes ago, kas23 said:

That's true. Definitely still on the table as well. 

I had a nightmare .  We trade Eichel and Tokarski to Vegas for Robin Lehner, a prospect, and a conditional #1 pick.  

Eichel still can’t play in the season so the pick becomes a 2.  

Tokarski wins the Vezina, the Conn Smythe, and the Cup.  

Lehner plays 13 games for the Sabres, posts a 0.84 sv pctg, a 4.89 gaa, and no wins.  He then forfeits his salary and leaves the team to join the National Dungeons and Dragons Association of Sweden.  

This has been a rough off season, again. 

• Haha (+1) 1

At this point this thread was better being locked, IMO.  It's just a nightmare and way too mega.

Let new threads be created for some solid new reports of activity like @Hoss did.

2 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Time to put another 24 hour lock on this see if more breaks loose... lol

If @LGR4GM is around I suggest you lock it again.  It seems to generate new and (maybe) exciting news.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/29/2021 at 6:42 PM, Digger said:

This is hockey so I'm allowed to be superstitious.  I say he gets traded the day after this thread is closed down.

3 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Time to put another 24 hour lock on this see if more breaks loose... lol

To be fair I said the thread needed to be closed down not locked for this to work.  LOL.

12 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

At this point this thread was better being locked, IMO.  It's just a nightmare and way too mega.

Let new threads be created for some solid new reports of activity like @Hoss did.

If @LGR4GM is around I suggest you lock it again.  It seems to generate new and (maybe) exciting news.

Agreed 100%. I don't have the time, nor do I want to, comb through this thread every day. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WildCard said:

Agreed 100%. I don't have the time, nor do I want to, comb through this thread every day. 

I don’t comb thru any thread. I just scroll quickly until I get to the “unread replies” delineation line, and read from there 😂

Edited by Zamboni
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

I don’t comb thru any thread. I just scroll quickly until I get to the “unread replies” delineation line, and read from there 😂

You know that if you click on the dot or star next to the thread title, it takes you directly to the delineation line?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

16 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

You know that if you click on the dot or star next to the thread title, it takes you directly to the delineation line?

Yeah I know that functionality. Even utilizing that you still eventually get backlogged and hit page 279/303, scrolling through all of that two fine 2-3 posts with actual news isn't worth it. Much rather open the home page and see it.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Emily Kaplan said on ESPN’s new show The Point that an Eichel deal was nearly complete last Thursday but it fell through. She says there are five teams heavily involved.

I think she is full of ***** in regards to the “heavily involved” part.  If so, a trade should be imminent.  If it happens by the end of next week, I will come back and say I was wrong.