Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

I’m not talking about Zegras as a prospect. I love Zegras as a prospect and I want him. But he has not PROVEN (that’s the only word I want you to focus on) a damn thing in the NHL. We know nothing about what he is in the NHL yet. You don’t flip your franchise player for a single unproven piece.

How many points does he have to score in his first 24 games if 13 is not enough for you? You are not going to get apples for apples for Jack. You want to get the best piece available, someone that could be a potential 1C. You’re not going to get multiple pieces of his quality. You want quantity apparently, I want quality. I don’t want 2 bottom six players and a couple of draft picks that won’t pan out. Give me an elitish prospect. Here’s the only word I want you to focus on, QUALITY.

9 minutes ago, I-90 W said:

How many points does he have to score in his first 24 games if 13 is not enough for you? You are not going to get apples for apples for Jack. You want to get the best piece available, someone that could be a potential 1C. You’re not going to get multiple pieces of his quality. You want quantity apparently, I want quality. I don’t want 2 bottom six players and a couple of draft picks that won’t pan out. Give me an elitish prospect. Here’s the only word I want you to focus on, QUALITY.

24 games would never be enough for me. I never asked for multiple pieces of Zegras’ quality. I agree with you.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/1/2021 at 5:58 PM, Hoss said:

I’m not talking about Zegras as a prospect. I love Zegras as a prospect and I want him. But he has not PROVEN (that’s the only word I want you to focus on) a damn thing in the NHL. We know nothing about what he is in the NHL yet. You don’t flip your franchise player for a single unproven piece.

That's the very definition of a prospect.  No prospect is proven, that's why they're prospects or "prospective NHL players."

27 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I highly recommend Meadowlands Creamery. I did notice most every ice cream joint carries Coffee Oreo, Jack's fave flavor. Maybe that's why he wants a trade. Can't find Coffee Oreo in WNY.

That sounds good. How have I never heard of it? 

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

What a small minded and thoughtless person. No wonder Drury hated grocery shopping.

Yeah, that was no "she knows nothing about hockey".  That was an opportunity to show off and mass announce an "I saw Jack" moment.