Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

21 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

I have been to 4 different Sabres sites to see what fans reaction to the statement is. It has unanimously gone over like a lead balloon. Jack has zero love from the fan base after this stunt.

I think that's the desired effect.  He wants cover from the fans for KA to take ANY offer to move him.  At this point he WANTS Sabres fans to hate him.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Gabrielor said:

He'll be one of the all time hated Sabres when he leaves initially.  We'll see if that cools later.

Even before he leaves.  If he starts the season with the Sabres and actually plays, he will be booed when he steps on the ice, guaranteed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Curt said:

I don’t know what a LAMP is.  Is that some weird new acronym?

Look at me post

4 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

At this point I would expect them to go full retard and hold a press conference.  That would be epic.

Not cool

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

At this point I would expect them to go full retard and hold a press conference.  That would be epic.

I want a Connor McGregor/Muhammad Ali style press conference with Adams and Eichel just hurling insults and taunting each other.

EDIT - oh yeah, and that word is not nice

Edited by Curt
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Curt said:

I want a Connor McGregor/Muhammad Ali style press conference with Adams and Eichel just hurling insults and taunting each other.

Adams when someone mentions Jack by name

who is that GIF

Edited by Hoss
  • Haha (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

NSFW

I'd forgotten this gem exists. 

The fact of the matter is, the Sabres own your contract, Jack, for 5 years. If you sabotage your trade value by being a whiny bitch, they have the cap space to sit on your contract while you pout. And if you refuse to play for the team you have a contract with, the will no doubt suspend you for the games you refuse to play.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Swedish Bikini Team said:

Look At Me Post

4 minutes ago, SDS said:

Look at me post

Not cool

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

L ook A t M e P ost

Thanks everyone.  I hate it.  Please don’t start using that here.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

Population 1:  Jack Eichel.

Thought the same thing.  Are there really Jack Eichel fans who are not Sabres fans first and foremost and also not fans of any other NHL team?

I think you got to the correct conclusion.

• Like (+1) 1

Is everyone missing the part where the Sabres medical staff agreed that surgery is necessary? 

Why won't they have the surgery?  If this is truly the case, I'd be pissed if I were Eichel as well.  Is there any justification for holding up agreed upon necessary surgery being performed asap in order to be ready for the start of the regular season?

The agents are saying this has been agreed upon since June, we are entering August. Why no surgery?

1 minute ago, klos1963 said:

Is everyone missing the part where the Sabres medical staff agreed that surgery is necessary? 

Why won't they have the surgery?  If this is truly the case, I'd be pissed if I were Eichel as well.  Is there any justification for holding up agreed upon necessary surgery being performed asap in order to be ready for the start of the regular season?

The agents are saying this has been agreed upon since June, we are entering August. Why no surgery?

According to a bitchy letter released by the agents at 9:45pm on Friday night. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, klos1963 said:

My guess that is more conjecture than anything else.

Well this certainly tells me that either Eichel is an idiot or at very least his agents are. The GM has dug in his heels on getting proper value for Eichel; shouldn't they be looking to help make a team cough up the assets rather than further suppress his value?

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I'd forgotten this gem exists. 

The fact of the matter is, the Sabres own your contract, Jack, for 5 years. If you sabotage your trade value by being a whiny bitch, they have the cap space to sit on your contract while you pout. And if you refuse to play for the team you have a contract with, the will no doubt suspend you for the games you refuse to play.

Looooooooong-term IR.

• Like (+1) 3