Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

2 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

They truly are. The fact That it looks like we didn’t even get a top prospect offer is insulting. 

Adams needs to stick to his guns.  If Eichel gets mad and sits out, then oh well...he wasn't going to be here anyways and most of the pieces they are offering wouldn't have made a difference  in the lineup this year.  Wait it out.  He can waste a year of his career if he wants to play it that way.

• Like (+1) 6

15 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Adams needs to stick to his guns.  If Eichel gets mad and sits out, then oh well...he wasn't going to be here anyways and most of the pieces they are offering wouldn't have made a difference  in the lineup this year.  Wait it out.  He can waste a year of his career if he wants to play it that way.

Friedman on the Instigators brought up surgery again. He made it sound like it's inevitable. I thought R&R was doing the job. He brought up a time line where the Sabres allow him his surgery (fusion our whatever) he comes back a few weeks before trade deadline and gets moved then.

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

First question, wtf are we going to do with a Jones? He's a 5'10" lhd on this team; is he going to be Power's personal tray table?

Second, 1 defenders, 1 winger, a 25yr old goalie, and a pick is the type of laughable offer Chris Drury would attempt. Not only is he not in the ballpark, he is not playing the same game. That's 0 forward Center help in exchange for Jack Eichel. 

Third, screw the rangers. Their gm seems dumb and their fans are obnoxious about this. 

Best news I’ve heard from an Insider recently was Friedman’s quote that Adams ask and Drury’s offer was a Venn diagram where the two circles didn’t overlap at all.

I have absolutely NO idea who this guy is. Someone retweeted him but he could honestly be full of crap. Looking through his feed though, he doesn't seem to just be a rumor monger as he reported signings and some other stuff that did happen. My point is take this with lots of grains of salt. Montreal did lose Denault but they also have Suzuki and Kotkoniemi. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

I have absolutely NO idea who this guy is. Someone retweeted him but he could honestly be full of crap. Looking through his feed though, he doesn't seem to just be a rumor monger as he reported signings and some other stuff that did happen. My point is take this with lots of grains of salt. Montreal did lose Denault but they also have Suzuki and Kotkoniemi. 

Screw Eichels camp. KA is the captain now.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Don’t know if there is any relation but Trevor Timmins is the head scout for the Habs.

Edited by French Collection
AGM
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Still not sure what Montreal could offer that would rival Rossi, Zegras, or Krebs.

Jesperi Kotkaniemi, Luke Tuch, Jan Mysak, Jesse Ylonen, Kaiden Guhle, and Ryan Poehling

That said, none of them are on that Rossi, Zegras, Krebs level. Just listing prospects of interest. Might toss in Cam Hillis as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

Jesperi Kotkaniemi, Luke Tuch, Jan Mysak, Jesse Ylonen, Kaiden Guhle, and Ryan Poehling

That said, none of them are on that Rossi, Zegras, Krebs level. Just listing prospects of interest. Might toss in Cam Hillis as well. 

Wonder if some sort of 3-way deal between Sabres, Wild, and Montreal can work where we end up with Rossi, Montreal gets Jack, and the Wild get a ton of prospects.

4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Jesperi Kotkaniemi is a bust 

13 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Still not sure what Montreal could offer that would rival Rossi, Zegras, or Krebs.

Nick Suzuki or bust. Don't really want Caufield, think we should be getting a center back. I also think KA values Rossi pretty low, if he wanted him he would've drafted him last year. It also doesn't help that Rossi sat out this year with myocarditis.

16 hours ago, Doohickie said:

At this point, is there a reason you continue to post here?  Since your mancrush Linus signed with Boston you've been nothing but antagonistic to the Buffalo Sabres and the fans who post here.  What's the point?

This should be posted over the front door to Sabrespace.

Can you and dark really say your hands are clean? Come on, it's sports. If the team won't make the experience a passion play, we should.

15 hours ago, WildCard said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BuffaloVogl/status/1420852313196007433 

Former teammate weighs in in Jack the leader 

This is funny coming on the heels of dark's lecture. Imagine — taking just the little tids and bits, we (or most of us) came to the same conclusion that a teammate did. Funny how that works. And — leadership does matter.

11 hours ago, I-90 W said:

72E35A9B-AB95-485F-9A9A-16477D4F04F1.jpeg

We need the BBG with Ullmark pointing out Old Jack Eichel's pic at the Anchor Bar.

14 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Jesperi Kotkaniemi is a bust 

10 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

He just turned 21 and was pushed into the NHL at least 1 if not 2 years to early. 

Sounds like the Mitts discussion

What happens if Jack returns to the team?  

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

10 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

So they have all the videos of  Jack eichel training and he's wearing his buffalo jersey looks very happy 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR4klMwApNx/

Too late, Eichel… You want out… You are dead to me…

OK apparently this happened and if true jack you're an ***** 

I saw Jack Eichel at a grocery store in Lowell yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him about the trade or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/eichel-mega-thread-v.2837635/page-29

• Haha (+1) 1